My Classic Car national TV show to be filmed in Florence Co. May 20 | FerrariChat

My Classic Car national TV show to be filmed in Florence Co. May 20

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by mebowles, Feb 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I just signed a contract with Dennis Gage of the show "My Classic Car" to film an episode of his show at the Florence Car Show on May 20th. It would be great to have a big group of Fcars and other euro cars there. Classic and new cars are welcome!

If interested, please sign up at: www.florencecoloradocarshow.com

Here is a link to Dennis Gage's show: http://www.myclassiccar.com/

Feel free to email me with any questions. I live a block from Main street and will have food and refreshments for all of my ferrarichat friends during the show. Hope to see you there!

Matt

2. timjen88

timjen88 Karting

Aug 20, 2015
    Colorado/Palm Springs
    Has anyone ever attended this show in Florence in the past? Curious the mix of exotics vs. american classics. Thanks.

3. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    mostly American classics, but usually a Dino and Lotus and a few other exotics. Super cool town and wonderful car show. Worth attending.

4. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Thanks Jason. It is a fun show and we currently have at least 4 Fcars coming. We have 400 cars pre-registered this year and are expecting between 500 and 600. If anyone is interested in coming down, we will have some cars parking together just off Main St on Santa Fe. Look for the old church which is our house.

5. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Matt. Wonderful show as usual, we came down in a 1946 MG TC and had a nice time. Weather was a challenge on the ride down but it turned out to be a beautiful day!