My Central Florida home for sale | Page 2 | FerrariChat

My Central Florida home for sale

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by phil the brit, Dec 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    I’ll definitely keep your property in mind. I’m a realtor who specializes in Central Florida properties. ...And yes I do use my 430 to show luxury properties! Hopefully I can find you a buyer

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Good luck with the sale! Clermont has the best driving roads in all of Florida. That can be a selling point for the next owner. :)

3. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Hav'nt sold the house yet but decided to sell all of my American motoring and sports memorabilia. Lots of it has gone already so thank you F-Chat!

4. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Phil I think you will have lots of buyers for the rest of your stuff at the Celebration car festival next month! Hope you can make it

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Gutted I can't make it this year, it is a fabulous show with some wonderful machinery. I am off to New York on the 12th for a couple of days then back on a ship to the UK. Not too sure what to see in NY because only there two days but was thinking USS Intrepid and WTC memorial and maybe take a ride on Staten Island Ferry. In the evening probably just wing it for restaurants. Any other suggestions for a couple of old farts are welcome!

6. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I have just relisted my home for sale. I took it off the market for a while.
    For sale at $1,275.000 with furniture by negotiation.
    Just giving it a little bump, hope that is OK.