My 328 in Road & Track and Petrolicious | FerrariChat

My 328 in Road & Track and Petrolicious

Discussion in '308/328' started by PoleApart, Sep 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    So a friend took some pics, I wrote a quick piece about my history with the 328 and whaddaya know... via Petrolicious we're in Road & Track :)

A Polish Ferrari 328 GTS - R&T Presents Petrolicious - Road & Track

BTW - the roadtrip write ups that I mention in the article are here:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-discussion-not-model-specific/329552-ferrari-european-petrolhead-roadtrip.html (this made thread of the month)

and here:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/europe/131731-epic-european-journeys-london-warsaw-my-new-328-gts.html

Enjoy

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Great article.

Definitely keep your car. Get something modern if you want, but you will miss the 328 terribly if you sell.

Regarding onlookers' reactions: I had a similar experience when I had my 328 here in San Diego -- many 360s and newer Ferraris, but I've seen only one other 328 on the road here in the last 18 years. People are drawn to the 308/328 like nothing else.

3. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    Great article and wonderful story! And love the pictures. The car looks absolutely beautiful in those shots. Now I'm all excited, and I'm going to head home from the office right now, start up the 328 and hit the road for a nice Fall evening drive in the Jersey countryside.

Thanks for sharing the article with us.

4. Todd308TR

Todd308TR F1 World Champ

Nov 25, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Todd
  5. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Loved the Petrolicious story!

6. buzzpics

buzzpics Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2013
    Frisco Tx
    Awesome stuff! Ive been debating on doing an American Road Trip with my 308. At first I cared quite a bit about the mileage, but right now I care more about it breaking down in the middle of nowhere, with no quick way to fix it.

7. johnhunt

johnhunt Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2013
    Washington
    Full Name:
    John Hunt
    I drove mine 2000 miles from New Mexico to Washington state. These cars are pretty simple if something does go wrong. Just make sure you keep up on the oil so the thing that goes wrong isn't the engine.

And with Facebook and Ferrari Chat you aren't really all that far away from help no matter where you are. Someone lives nearby.

8. Elentinos

Elentinos Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2011
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Erwin
    Great story, thanks for sharing. I drove my 328 last year from the Netherlands through the Alps tot Italy and back, some 3000km. German Autobahns, Austrian mountain roads and Italian madness... It is without a doubt the best way to enjoy these wonderful cars.