Moving to State College | FerrariChat

Moving to State College

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Reacherman1022, May 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Reacherman1022

Reacherman1022 Karting

Dec 13, 2016
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Jack Reacher
    Moving soon and having never been there, I could use some recommendations on ares to live etc. My wife and I are empty nesters but a relative will be at Penn State playing football. ANY recommendations would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. sgfreak96

sgfreak96 Karting

May 15, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hey there, I would say it depends how close you want to live to the school. There are a lot of neighborhoods on the outskirts that are very nice probably 20-30 minutes from campus. That said, the older homes in the town are nice and there are some quiet neighborhoods that also remain close to downtown. Outside of a few supercars, the majority of high end vehicles you will see are all student owned. You will see 20 year olds in ferraris, lamborghinis, rolls royces, bentleys, you name it. I know there were a handful of adults in the area with some awesome cars though, I recall an f430, a stryker green viper ACR, and an orange huracan rumored to be owned by someone affiliated with Accuweather (HQ is in state college). Source: I graduated in 2018. It’s an amazing place. If you enioy football and an energetic place, you will enioy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk