Motogp 2018 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Motogp 2018

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Igor Ound, Jan 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Great Moto 3 race. Moto 2 coming up.

2. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Nice show from Dovi.
    With Lorenzo's mistake and Rossi's somewhat anonymous race, Marquez seems to be promised the title now...
    Ducati seems to have the best bike but will almost undoubly miss the titles - looks like a Ferrari fate...

nsxrebel and G. Pepper like this.
  3. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Yeah, it would be a massive achievement to catch Marquez. I am loving these battles up front that seem to go on throughout an entire race.

I am really hoping these Yamahas get up to speed before the end of the season - I'd hate to see the season close out with them on a downswing.

05011994 and G. Pepper like this.
  4. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    F1 has been getting better, but I still love Moto GP Sundays more. The VideoPass now uses html5 video, I think, and doesn't require Flash anymore. It's been much more stable since the change, with me always getting the highest resolution possible. Worth every penny to see all three races like that. :)

Marquez is at the peak of his form. Love him or hate him, he's the best rider out there right now.

nsxrebel likes this.
  5. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    Speaking of Moto2 how about Romano Fenati grabbing another rider’s brake lever while passing him? Talk about ending a career, banned for 2 races, current team sacked him and MV Agusta has fired him for next season. This guy and Santino Ferrucci should hang out together.

6. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    That actually ruined my morning. Which is one reason I stopped posting about the races. It even made national news, it was so sick.

7. adc

adc Karting

Feb 1, 2009
    Fenati to appear before FIM. Do they pull his racing credentials?

nsxrebel likes this.
  8. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    I hope so

9. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    He shouldn't even be allow to operate a vehicle on public roads. Turning off another riders bike a few years ago, kicking another rider during a race, and now this.

10. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Yeah, I saw some of Fenati's clips - unbelievable! I'm surprised any team would want him. Kicking another rider, and nailing a guy's brake can be viewed as attempted murder if it were taken to an extreme. Shutting off a rider's bike before a session starts is actually a bit funny - if only it was done in jest.

rdefabri likes this.
  11. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Exciting race this past weekend. Nice to finally see the Yamahas back in contention...........

G. Pepper and Igor Ound like this.
  12. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    The Moto 3 race was crazy. Two in the lead group out at the last turn before the finish line!

13. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Hope next year’s Honda sucks and we see a different world champion from the last 7 years

BMW.SauberF1Team and G. Pepper like this.
  14. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    If it's proper battles throughout the season, I don't mind Marquez/Lorenzo winning.
    At this rate, we're gonna see Marquez pass Rossi in Championships sooner than later.

G. Pepper likes this.
  15. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Marquez is something else. When he finally calls it a day, he will probably own most MotoGP records.

16. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Not a great race for lead contention, but for 2nd place - WOW! Great battles between 4 or 5 guys for that 2nd step on the podium, while Vinales held the lead comfortably. Great day for Yamaha - they sure needed it.

17. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    What a shame! Vale was on his way to winning, and he crashes out with a few laps to go. Nonetheless, not much for Yamaha to gain this year, but good way to end the season showing them being competitive again.

05011994 and G. Pepper like this.