MotoGP 2016 | Page 9 | FerrariChat

MotoGP 2016

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Mule, Mar 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. clm412

clm412 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 12, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    CM
    if you pay the fee for moto gp monthly pass, does the site provide replays of the rest of the full races from this season? Thanks for any help.

2. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    According to the website you can see everything from 1992 up to the present day. Last year I bought the Videopass for about half a season and I did get to see everything (I think it went back even further to 1982). Was great to see the old races but also the ones I missed last year. I don't like the current commentator but you can switch him off and just enjoy the sounds of the engine :)

3. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Nick isn't that bad. Better than Roxy ever was.

Art

4. clm412

clm412 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 12, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    CM
    Thank you for the info

5. 2000YELLOW360

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    Great ride by Rosi today. Hurt his tires and had to slow w at the end though. Cal did a great job.

Art

6. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Lorenzo is fading away. Seems Yamaha will still have the strongest pairing next year

7. Hollywood-GP

Hollywood-GP Karting

Jun 15, 2015
    Yamaha is playing dirty with Lorenzo, expect little factory support the rest of the season.

8. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004

How are they playing dirty? Fact is, Lorenzo is a Yamaha rider, is part of the team. Would you want your rider helping out the competition? He's still under contract till the season is over and probably then some.

9. Hollywood-GP

Hollywood-GP Karting

Jun 15, 2015
    The championship has been won, the Yamaha riders will finish 2nd, and 3rd (JLow 3rd). He said after Japan that he was not getting the attention (technical and components) that he was in previous rounds. and not letting him test with ducati after the season is ridiculous, especially when Yamaha will have Viñales testing for them (Suzuki does not have a problem with it).

10. 2000YELLOW360

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    They are giving him what he deserves. Nasty piece of **** took Marquez's side last year contrary to Yamaha's best interest. Forgot he was a team member, and now it's time to pay the piper. He forgot that the folks at Yamaha do have memories. Once it was apparent he wasn't winning the Championship, they left him to his own devices, as they should have.

Art

11. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    You're on the camp that believes Marquez actively sabotaged Rossi's championship??

12. 2000YELLOW360

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    NO, I think Marquez was going to win anyway. Jorge was ****** about it, and should have kept his mouth shut. that's why he left Yamaha. Watch him disappear to the rear next year. Ducati doesn't have the money, or people to run with Honda or Yamaha.They need another "new" motor, and won't get it. They can run with Suzuki, and on a track or two, be competitive, but without a Stoner,they aren't going anywhere. Remember money buys talent.

Art

13. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    What are you rambling about? Lorenzo won last year, not Marquez

14. Hollywood-GP

Hollywood-GP Karting

Jun 15, 2015
    JLo won the championship in 2015 on a Yamaha, his only competition for the title was Rossi so why not take MM's side???

15. 2000YELLOW360

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    On Rossi's team, that's why. Mis-typed Marquez, sorry too big a hurry. Lorenzo left because Yamaha was going to keep Rossi, and Lorenzo wasn't gong to stay there with him. There is a real question if indeed they told Lorenzo to leave or made him an offer, they knew he'd refuse. I'll find out in two weeks at Valencia, if I go.+

Art

16. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    9 different winners this season, unbelievable. To get 9 different winners in Formula 1 you have to include all seasons from 2012-2016 (5 years)! Good to see Dovi finally win, even though I was really hoping The Doctor would win.

17. Hollywood-GP

Hollywood-GP Karting

Jun 15, 2015
    Great MotoGP race!!! Moto3 was also a great race if you missed it

18. Merak1974

Merak1974 Formula 3

Aug 31, 2009
    Oslo, Norway
    Full Name:
    Gabriel R.G. Benito
    The "doctor" has won his fair bit... great to see Dovi on top!

19. Merak1974

Merak1974 Formula 3

Aug 31, 2009
    Oslo, Norway
    Full Name:
    Gabriel R.G. Benito
    The Motogp finale in Valencia provide once again great and tight racing, with Lorenzo (Yamaha) taking the top spot, Marquez (Honda) 2nd, and Iannone (Ducati) 3rd after a hard battle with Rossi.

The Motogp KTM ran its first race ever but didn't make it to the finish line, as Mika Kallio had to bring it to the pits at about 2/3 of race distance.

20. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    Looks like Rossi's got a spot of bother to deal with (From: Valentino Rossi: Fan threatens to press charges after paddock collision - BBC Sport ) :

Valentino Rossi: Fan threatens to press charges after paddock collision

A fan has threatened to press charges against Valentino Rossi following an incident in the paddock that occurred while she was taking a selfie.

A video was released via social media from MotoGP's Valencia Grand Prix, appearing to show the Italian colliding with the fan while riding a motorcycle.

The nine-time world champion apologised for the incident and said that he hoped she was ok.

Rossi, 37, added it was difficult for him to move quickly around the paddock.

Fan Ana Cabanillas Vazquez told Spanish radio station COPE she would have accepted the apology if she though it "had been an accident".

"Seeing the video, you can tell that it was done on purpose," she said.

"I have a small bruise on my leg. I'll consider pressing charges."

Rossi finished fourth in Valencia, the final race of the MotoGP season and came second in the championship standings behind Spain's Marc Marquez.

Footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0diowgJCPw

She's stepping backwards into the roadway, paying no attention whatsoever to anything other than her phone on a stick!

What does she expect Rossi to do? - Dump the moped on the ground as she steps in to his path?

She needs to check the back of her ticket where it should read: "Warning! -Motorsport can be dangerous! Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of this, you are present at your own risk!"

21. Merak1974

Merak1974 Formula 3

Aug 31, 2009
    Oslo, Norway
    Full Name:
    Gabriel R.G. Benito
    Well, from the video it seems that Rossi had plenty opportunity to avoid her.

22. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    can anyone make out what he says? from his demeanor, doesn't look very accidental to me.