Most reliable/street drivable supercar | FerrariChat

Most reliable/street drivable supercar

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by speedingpenguin, Jul 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. speedingpenguin

speedingpenguin Karting

Apr 6, 2004
    in your opinion, what do you guys think is the most practical supercar? By supercar I dont mean a 360, Diablo, 911 turbo, but something more along the lines of XJ220, EB110, F1, F40/F50/Enzo, etc.
    Just for fun :)

2. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

The one that is driven regularly, and is maintained correctly.

3. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    You should list all of the cars you consider to be in the Supercar class first. You hit alot of them. Out of your list, I only have owned the F40. Because its a Turbo v-8, its very practical.lol. I have trouble talking practical when Im talking about Supercars. The S7 is fairly practical.lol. The CGT should be a good ,practical Supercar. Ok, I cant do this any more. A recent test of 4 Supercars by 2 magazines had the following participants: Enzo, CGT, Benz-Mclaren, Murci. You are excluding the Diablo, so I assume the Murci as well. If you included it in the mix, it would be as practical as any. I know the price is only 303,000 now, far less than the others on your list, but it has Supercar styling, performance. I guess they need to get the price up higher, but then it wouldnt be as "practical". Im just having fun, and its early Sunday AM.

4. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    The F50 is pretty practical, no turbos, chain driven, no four wheel drive, the only crazy stupid computer is the gauge cluster....

i think it could be a everyday car!

-jt