Montreal Ferrari Mechanic | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Montreal Ferrari Mechanic

Discussion in 'Canada' started by jscar71, Feb 17, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. effer

effer Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    near Montréal
    Full Name:
    François R.
    Ok, what address? Tel. number?

I have time now to drop by ...

Regards.

2. Poltrona Frau

Poltrona Frau Rookie
    BANNED

May 9, 2011
    around the world
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    ok, it took a while but I got some info...
    We are talking about technicians Rino and Franco.
    Apparently, they left the dealership in may. I was told to beware of the expertise and knowledge left at the ferrari dealership. I was also told that Franco is an ace with anything pre 430 and has solid links to the Ferrari world around the globe. Whereas for Rino, he is up to date with later models Ferrari and Mas.

I was also told that Franco was the one taking care of the classiche program and doinf all major engine work...

I have a bill from my only visit at FQ so I checked it to see if the tech name appears on it but it does not....

3. bigred2171

bigred2171 Karting

Sep 14, 2008
    Montreal,Quebec
    +1 for Ralph at Monaco Prestige.Just got my car back from service and was more than happy.
    A great experience

4. effer

effer Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    near Montréal
    Full Name:
    François R.
    OK! So what is his address!?! :0)

5. JCP.CA

JCP.CA Karting

Apr 3, 2011
    Montréal
    It is not really a good garage !!! Really no good idea!!!!
    It is necessary to go everywhere but not there....

6. montreal-west

montreal-west Rookie

Oct 31, 2010
    Montreal West
    Full Name:
    FA
    if you are asking about Ralph at Monaco Prestige, he is at 2970 Brabant-Marineau in ville st-laurent. his phone is 514 337 - 8484

Feedback and consensus so far is all good - hopefuly he won't change.

Good luck!

7. montreal-west

montreal-west Rookie

Oct 31, 2010
    Montreal West
    Full Name:
    FA
    I am a full supporter of Ralph at Monaco Prestige, he is at 2970 Brabant-Marineau in ville st-laurent. his phone is 514 337 - 8484. Any, for the record for those that might be inclined to say that they smell SPAM, let me say that i am not related to him, am not his business partner, have no financial incentives to promote his name and have never had any dealings with this guy other than what he has done to my baby....and by golly, he has really treated her well

8. Yassa

Yassa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Dr Yassa Hughes
    Thanks bro. Gonna give him a call :)

9. Lino

Lino Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2010
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Lino
    Hi,
    I just got my car back from Monaco prestige.

I had an oil change done.

Ralph was very professional and to the point. He does a complete inspection and is precise.

I will go ahead with belts in the spring.

10. wrs46

wrs46 Formula 3

May 19, 2005
    QC, CANADA (&CH, &F)
    Full Name:
    Walter
    I'm looking for someone in the Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto region that can refurbish a brake caliper for my 81 Mondial (Euro). It's the old "ATE" brake system, used up to Chassis #43011. Thanks for any potential leads!

11. wrs46

wrs46 Formula 3

May 19, 2005
    QC, CANADA (&CH, &F)
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Just got my car back from Monaco Prestige.

I am very impressed by Ralph's knowledge, honesty and integrity. And his garage is spotless - a sign that he really cares and takes pride in what he does.

Just as will stay with my dentist for as long as I have teeth, I will stay with Ralph for as long as I have my Mondial!

12. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I would like to retract what I stated about Steve Maman. I have never met him, and therefore I should not have stated anything about his character or his establishment. I would like to personally apologize to Steve for this, and although it is not in my character to defame someone, I take complete responsibility for it and I have no excuse for doing so.

Steve, we have spoken on the phone a few times, and you seem like a down to earth guy. Please accept my apology. Your work in Iraq to save the children is one of the most humanitarian things that I have ever seen. Keep up the great work, may God reward you for your good deeds.