Montoya Dismissed | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Montoya Dismissed

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by WDR328, May 25, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTB4NART

GTB4NART Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    I believe that drivers like Montoya need to have a winning chance every so often to extract their full talent. When a hungry driver is not given the head place at the dinner table every once in a while, they eventually stop coming to dinner.

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I agree that his style has changed a bit. I don't know whether it's because he's not new to the sport anymore or if he just doesn't care that much anymore in the McLaren. I'd like to see him winning again, though. F1 drivers need to show their personalities more like Juan imo because right now the others seem to be reading statements from a secretary.

3. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Maybe the wife and kid has something to do with his calming down (becoming more mature)?

4. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    like i pointed earlier in my post. could it be because of the fact of having a Finnish teammate? the Fins are ultra cool people, could be the reason of juan's sudden calmness while driving. or even when the car breaks down. can;t recall him being this cool in the williams days. he called some technicians and mechanics ' wankers 's at magny cours in 2003. now, he just shrugs his shoulders and walk off... we'll know if this in fact is down to the Finnish thing, if schumi decides to retire, and leave kimi and massa at the scuderia...massa could be a changed man :D

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

mmmm....could be....