Mondial | FerrariChat

Mondial

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by fiorano355gtb, Feb 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fiorano355gtb

fiorano355gtb Rookie

Jun 6, 2012
    Hello everyone... I recently purchased a '85 Mondial coupe..VIN #55323 Even though she already has 65K miles, she still looks great in silver and tan... I did a PPI at JCM at Pompono Beach, and she will be needing update servicing for sure... since she didn't come with much service record history, I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this car in terms of her past ownership and servicing. According to carfax she had about 31k miles and was in Palmdale Calinfornia in 1/'95....she was regularly used and on 1/'03 had mileage up to 61,650.... Since then, she has accrued minimal mileage and was in California area till 2012. Any information would be much appreciated. Jon

ronfrohock likes this.
  2. bartzagato

bartzagato Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2010
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Jon
    Congrats on new acquisition!
    If no one comes up with extra history from the 'dark' years, you can start your own.

Picturetime?

3. David Tomlinson

Sep 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    David H Tomlinson
    The aircon compressor is not working on my Mondial T due to an electrical issue so does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram from. I have a parts list just need the diagram.
    Thanks
    David

4. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    1st, do you know if it has got gas in the system- if you short out the Low pressure switch on the drier and the compressor clutch engages then you are low on gas. I have the diagrams for the 3.2qv

5. David Tomlinson

Sep 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    David H Tomlinson
    Thanks for the advice Mike and if you could share the diagram for the 3.2 that would be great. [email protected]