Mondial t Ultimate Exhaust!!! | FerrariChat

Mondial t Ultimate Exhaust!!!

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by hank sound, Oct 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    #1 hank sound, Oct 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi gang,

Eugenio just finished fitting Rachel with her new X-OSt exhaust system to my already in-place, Hyper-flow cats. Firstly, the visual is stunning - then, the sound is intoxicating. I find the Tubi much too trebbley and loud. The X-Ost, on the other hand, is rich, deep and throaty - all through the RPM band. Simply put, it's F-----g amazing!!!!!!!!

Cheers all, Hank
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Folks,

Just to clear up a possible mumbo-jumbo regarding exhausts - - "ultimate exhaust" for me in California, means - no smog hassles and, short of test pipes, the most legal performance available - - - Hyper-flows and whatever floats your boat in terms of silencer:)

Cheers, Hank

3. hanknum

hanknum Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Henry
    Hey Hank,

Glad to hear you're happy. I'm also glad that some are maintaining their cats. I love hp AND the sounds, but I sure do like to breath too (as does my son). Can't wait to hear it at Woodley Park.

Henry

4. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield

Hi Henry,

Oh, trust me on this one; you'll hear it - - probably more times than you planned on. But I guarantee you, you'll like the sound:)

See ya 11/5,
    Hank

5. alexx19

alexx19 Rookie

Jun 3, 2006

Details, details, details?

Where did you get it and what did it cost?

My Mondial t failed smog for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I've been chasing it ever since. Turns out that one of my cats blew apart and filled the muffler so I need a new muffler as I can't seem to shake it out.

Let me know if you want to sell your old one as it will at least get me through smog. (I'm in SoCal.)

6. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Yea hank can you help Alex out. He wont stop telling me about his exhausting problem.. JJ

7. Jon22

Jon22 Karting

Sep 4, 2004
    Uk
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I Would love details too, cost and sound clip if poss.