Mondial t inner door panel removal? | FerrariChat

Mondial t inner door panel removal?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by NYCFERRARIS, Aug 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYCFERRARIS

NYCFERRARIS Formula 3

Mar 2, 2004
    anyone have any tips, anyone done this, same as on a 348? (did a search found nothing mondial t specific) gonna replace oem speakers, wondering if the oem set-up had a crossover for the dash tweets

2. ckracing

ckracing Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Full Name:
    Charles
    There are 3 sections to remove.There are 2 very small phillips head screws on the uper section.
    Once the upper piece is off. You will see phillips head screws for the middle section.

Third section I think has 2 small screws under the edge.

It only takes about 10 minutes to get the 3 sections off.

Good luck

Charles

3. NYCFERRARIS

NYCFERRARIS Formula 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Charles,
    thank you for coming through! this is a big help and avoids the inevitable leather scratches from hunting for clips etc. I am going to try and upgrade the speakers system....I got a Boston acoustics Pro component system and hoping the 6.5 will fit in there ( not sure of depth that baby got back) and putting the tweeters in the same place as the stock tweets...I have to see if the OEM wiring can be used and if there is a OEM crossover somewhere..( I can't imagine the OEM system sends full bandwidth to the tweeter)