Mondial t Coupe | FerrariChat

Mondial t Coupe

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Fazioli, Oct 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fazioli

Fazioli Rookie

Jan 30, 2006
    Deseret Territory
    Full Name:
    Alan Grant
    With only 40 imported to the U.S, any thoughts on current and future value of a pristine example?

2. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
  3. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #3 Michael B, Oct 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I try to stay up on the actual value of those few coupes, and I find that most are priced correctly in the $40's when they do come up for sale.

These Mondial "T versions" are unknown to most of the community, and that limits opinion on values somewhat. However, with that said, the educated Ferrari market letters and value guides often place the T value even higher than my estimate.

By what I have seen most of the pristine examples are in some sort of larger collection rarely driven, or kept perfect solo by some tifosi owner. The others are owned by enthusiast that know how special they are & drive them for all they are worth.

I luv teaching club members about fast Mondial's. Not many ever expect it. At the last F car club event I went to my T coupe claimed top performance time of the day away from a Testarossa and a 348 challange (and many others).

:) Priceless.

Look for their values to hold strong in their current range.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. pmorin

pmorin Karting

May 14, 2004
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    P. Morin
    You have to remember that Ferrari build almost as many t coupes as cabriolets. So they may be rare in the US but that are not rare.