Mondial QV Custom Exhaust | FerrariChat

Mondial QV Custom Exhaust

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by markqv, May 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markqv

markqv Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Newcastle on Tyne UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Neale
    #1 markqv, May 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    A loose baffle in the OEM system was driving me mad - so I've had a local company manufacture and install a thin-wall stainless system. It looks great IMHO, weighs a fraction of the original and sounds incredible - going through underpasses and tunnels is a whole new experience!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Zertec

Zertec Formula 3

Oct 5, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Clive Reed
    This is good but it would be a lot more interesting if you filled-in your profile.

3. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    Mark,

Looks nice. Where did you have it done? I need one for my QV as well, same baffle problem with the old exhaust. I've been looking for a replacement but haven't found anything reasonably priced. How much did this cost you?

Steve

4. markqv

markqv Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Newcastle on Tyne UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Neale
    Hi Steve
    The system was made by a company called Advanced Automotive Systems Ltd, in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, telephone 44 (0)191267 3718 (not exactly handy for you!). The guys are friends of a friend, so they cut me a really good deal c. $630 (!) - but their work is normally very good value for money, so 'proper' price would still be good.
    PM me for their email address if you wish to contact them.
    Regards
    Mark

5. Zertec

Zertec Formula 3

Oct 5, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Clive Reed
    Thanks - another Geordie!
    I figured it was a UK car because of the number plate colour and the angle of the interior mirror which indicates RHD.
    Welcome onboard.

6. markqv

markqv Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Newcastle on Tyne UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Neale
    Indeed - but apparently not too many of us about around here with classic F-cars!