Mondial QV/3.2 switch panel replacement group buy ready | FerrariChat

Mondial QV/3.2 switch panel replacement group buy ready

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by snj5, Feb 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    #1 snj5, Feb 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The black anodized aluminum switch panel replacement pieces for the Mondial qv/3.2 are ready after fine tuning was done on the prototypes.

They fit the and are held like the original, have engraved white symbols on the black anodized panel. I had one made in both natural aluminum and metal anodized, but do not recommend them as they look like a refrigerator piece when installed. There is no backlighting feature of the switches with the aluminum plate, but the original is easily backfitted later if desired.

Any feature can be modifiied if requested (e,g. lighter, ashtray removal; engraving colors available in red, etc) as eac is a bespoke piece. And, deleting features actually lowers the price - you can pm me for details. However, if we get 5 or more orders for the stock unit, discounts start to apply

The cost is $155 for the front panel and $60 for the rear, or $200 for the pair plus shipping. I'll be working with Birdman to transfer the drawings to his website for future orders, but now this is with me making no bucks, so won't be any cheaper... :)

We can also make an aluminum plate replacement for the cassette holder with whatever you want placed in there - I have a cupholder hole and an american power socket (for cell phone). Each one of those is to order but is about $50

It takes about 3 weeks from when you order to when you get it - will be shipped UPS.

Helping fellow Mondialisti since 1996...

rt
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ctkellett

ctkellett Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Havertown PA
    Full Name:
    Chris K.
    I am in for all three, how are you taking payment?

Chris Kellett

3. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    #3 snj5, Feb 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just PM me here and I'll send the info. Let me know any custom requirements and I'll respond with a price.

Here is a shot of the original piece and the aluminum prototype replacement side by side. The production model dial colored engravings were brought out a bit and holes made sl. smaller.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login