mondial mystery glovebox | FerrariChat

mondial mystery glovebox

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by NYCFERRARIS, Aug 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYCFERRARIS

NYCFERRARIS Formula 3

Mar 2, 2004
    did a search and found nothing...does anyone know what is up with the mondial glovebox that appears ina ll the documentation adn has a switch" on the console? Has anyone seen a mondial with this dashtop glovebox with a poweroutlet and removable maplight inside? Also what is up with the "blank" leather cover on the passanger side of a mondail T....I had mondails for years and years and always wondered but never asked..so I'm asking....anyone mount guages on the passenger side using this panel and dead space?

2. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    No mystery. Inside the glovebox on my '84 QV Euro is a maplight. No biggie. The glovebox is literally that -- about all you can fit into it is a pair of gloves, assuming your hands are not too big. A pair of those nice Italian leather driving gloves made of ultra-thin leather with the cutout backs will fit, if you fold them right. :)

3. NYCFERRARIS

NYCFERRARIS Formula 3

Mar 2, 2004
    any euro t's and the purpose of the blank panel? why didn't we USA guys get a glove box?