Mobile car wash recommendation - Beverly Hills area | FerrariChat

Mobile car wash recommendation - Beverly Hills area

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Allen F, Mar 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good mobile car wash person in the Beverly Hills area? I'm coming through with several friends (15 exotic cars) next week. Our hotel in BH has agreed to allow a mobile detailer come clean our cars, but now I need to find one.

Recommendations are greatly appreciated, thanks!

2. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I have a wonderful guy he is not in BV but he can travel if the trip is worth it and considering you have 15 exotics I am pretty sure he would make the trip. Contact D'elegance Detailing 619-718-0031 tell him I sent you. The best detailer I have ever dealt with. Btw, he prefers text or make sure you leave a voicemail as he is usually busy in the shop.

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    User is actually a shill account for D'elegance Detailing and has been banned. Judge for yourself if you want to do business with someone who behaves like this.

f355spider likes this.
  4. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Thanks for the heads up!

5. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    Allen, hopefully you have found a mobile Detailer. If you haven’t maybe call Beverly Hills Ferrari for a recommendation. I am sure they would be happy to help out a group of Ferrari owners (maybe they might even offer to do it at their facility).

Best of luck with the trip. I really wish I was going with you guys!

Ron

6. Allen F

Allen F Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2006
    AZ / PNW / NYC
    Full Name:
    Allen
    Thanks Ron for the good idea. I have found a mobile car wash (from the recommendation of the McLaren dealer) who is coming to our hotel Thursday evening. Thanks again!

RonH likes this.
  7. bmw_e30

bmw_e30 Karting

Sep 25, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA