Milka Duno hater thread | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Milka Duno hater thread

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by robert_c, May 22, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robert_c

robert_c F1 Rookie

May 12, 2005
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Robert C
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  3. rydermike

rydermike Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2010
    Spring Hill,FL
    Full Name:
    Mike Donohue
    That's fine for speed , now let's see how she does in a crowd ;).
    How many were gunning for high speed's and just how many were doing "segmented times" where you do partial fast lap's in certian area's where nobody get's the full pic of just how fast you may be? Funny thing will be if she does the whole schedule , starting with 2 superspeedways , a roadcouse , some short tracks then dirt ..... and so on.
    I wish her well ! Then again I wish for a financial benefactor so I could do just 3 or 4 ARCA races this year with the car I have ! Just New Jersey , and the 2 dirt races , as it's a high downforce bodied car . Might even be available for well funded other person.

4. robert_c

robert_c F1 Rookie

May 12, 2005
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Robert C
    She did really well in the ARCA race. She was in 12th toward the end of the race when someone ran into her and ended her day. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a few top 10 finishes.

5. rydermike

rydermike Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2010
    Spring Hill,FL
    Full Name:
    Mike Donohue
    I hope she does well , as MANY driver's out there never get a shot at pro or even semi pro racing especially now that the OLD imsa days are gone where localregional guys could scrape together enough money to do the 12 or 24 hour races in Florida , and ALOT actually finished in the top 10 or 20 overall .... AND brought in many spectators that otherwise would never even know road racing exists ! How many here would jump at the chance to do more than just track days IF they could demonstrate enough skill to have a competition license , even if you knew you were going to be a filler? I bought an 'Cup car hoping to do the Palm beach ARCA race , which ended up not being scheduled this year . Now I hope to find financial help to do the IRP race (on TV ) and perhaps the 2 dirt races . Do I think I will be #1 ? I wish ! but so long as I can finish mid pack and not hurt anyone in the front's chances I'm good. While I DO believe Milk N Doughnut's was over her head in Indycar's , she is OK .... didn't do herself or anyone else life changing injuries , some of the major bonehead aggressive move's Michael Andretti pulled could have easily done as much or more damage.