Miles Davis' Testarossa | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Miles Davis' Testarossa

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by ostkurve, Jun 8, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vincenzo

vincenzo F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    mrp_e and turbo-joe like this.
  2. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    The Testarossa was considered a "big" Ferrari back in the day, too. A 328 would get lost in that parking lot.

3. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    thats awesome, mine came from WWC’s at the same time.

mrp_e likes this.
  4. Rapapple

Rapapple Rookie

May 17, 2021
    Full Name:
    Rapapple

I know this is a really old thread, but I came across it. I know the 60 minutes video shows a silver testarossa, but Miles Davis also had a red one. I know this because in 1990 my uncle bought it from Wide World of Cars and the previous owner on the title which I personally saw was Miles Davis (was his corporation actually) but his nonetheless. That car was red with tan interior. My uncle lived in glen cove, ny which is where it stayed for about 6 months until it was moved to his house in the hamptons where it remained until he sold it for nice profit about 3 years later to a guy that was a car speculator and he thought at that time the car was going to be $350000 within 6 months of him buying it. I don’t think the pricing ever got close to that for many years.

5. mrp_e

mrp_e Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Coasts
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Just got my hands on the special Music issue Road & Track featuring Miles on the cover. See page 48!

Attached Files:

Bradwilliams likes this.