Mikes in Englewood | FerrariChat

Mikes in Englewood

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by sandersja, Dec 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sandersja

sandersja Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2003
    Portland OR
    Full Name:
    John Sanders
    On my last couple of trips to 3R Racing on Kalamath St in Englewood, I have noticed that there is a shop just down the street sporting a big Ferrari cavallino outside. I think it is called Mikes Performance Shop or Center or something. I have never heard of them - does anyone know about them? Do they actually have anything to do with Ferraris?

2. oldfart3

oldfart3 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Mike's Performance Headquarters (MPH) does a LOT of work on Ferraris. He did the restoration on the (I believe) the 340 Mexico that placed second at Pebble Beach a couple of years ago, and is a pleasure to work with. He also has been the mechanical wizard that has accompanied the Colorado Grand. I highly recommend him.

3. juanito308

juanito308 Karting

Mar 7, 2003
    Littleton, Colorado
    Full Name:
    John
    Echo oldfart3. Mike works on my '79 308 GTB and does a fantastic job. He is currently restoring a one-off 250 that was specially commissioned for the 1953 (I think) Paris auto show. He specializes in carbed cars but I have seen Boxers, Testarossas, and a 348 in his shop as well. I highly recommend him. He surely surpasses other shops around town with his Pebble Beach credentials alone.