Midwest Spotter's thread | Page 36 | FerrariChat

Midwest Spotter's thread

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mchferrari, Jun 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarifanatic25

ferrarifanatic25 Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    I would say my favorite car there was the Aston Martin DB MARK III. Also lots of people have been seeing a green murcielago lp640 driving around leawood. Thats 8 in kc now.

2. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    I was at the Duck Derby this afternoon at the Plaza when a red Testarossa, a yellow F430 F1, and an orange GT3 RS drove by. I got some shots of them on the road, before they stopped infront of the Rafael Hotel. They were all amazing! Then, when I was leaving the Plaza, a baby blue Bentley GTC drove by, and at Hallbrook, ferrarifanatic25s' Aston Martin.

Early this morning at Hallbrook, my dad saw a red 360 Spider, and on his way home a black 360CS

3. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    Just saw a silver M6 at Lionsgate

4. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    there was a bentley gt, maserati gt and 7-series v12 at the royals game tonight, in the vip(?) gated parking area

5. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
    that gated area is the player's parking or at least it was similar last season

6. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    i figured that but i wondered when both gt's were gone before we left following our victory (!)

7. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    Well I've been in Florida for a few days now, and I think I hit the motherlode. Today I saw about 31 Aston Martins, 2 of which were DBS's, about 10 Bentleys, a 2008 Ferrari F430 Spider, a Ferrari 308, 4 Rolls Royces, about 11 Maseratis, loads of porsches, and a bright orange Lotus Elise. It was amazing..

8. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    oops, I forgot the Mercedes-Benz SL AMG Black Series

9. rcm360

rcm360 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Reese
    There has been a SL 65 Black Edition sitting at Aristocrat for a month now. Pretty cool looking ride, but I could find several other ways to spend $289k.

10. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    So could a lot of other folks. lol

11. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    #886 mchferrari, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    last wednesday i followed a black db9 (nice aftermarket exhaust) from 23rd to 6th on mass street in lawrence... then about 30 minutes later on k10 there was a grey db9 volante heading towards lawrence... both i have seen multiple times with the grey being a lawrence doctor practicing in o.p. whom bought himself the car for his 60th birthday...

i have come to the conclusion that ferrari's are hot, lamborghini's are mean, and astons are just flat out sexy...

12. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    no doubt pricey but a very interesting ride... i have yet to see one so i may need to stop by soon to check it out... also noticed their 456 is now listed at 50k lol

13. ferrarifanatic25

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    Today was a good day considering its tuesday.
    First a black MB CLK AMG Black Series, with a wicked exhaust note.
    Then a black F430 Coupe with black rims, and blacked out tail lights.
    Then my first Nissan GTR that i have spotted in Leawood.(I saw 6 in scottsdale)
    Then a Red 355 just cruzin around.
    Then a blue Maserati Gran Turismo, and in the morning, a black gran Turismo S!
    And a blue aston vantage a sullivans in leawood.
    In never see this many exotics on tuesdays, and about half of them are all new to town.

14. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    I had a great spotting day in Naples..

Yellow Ferrari F430 Sipder
    White Nissan GT-R
    Brownish Bentley Arnage
    Orange Plymouth Prowler
    Silver BMW M5
    Black Bentley Arnage
    Brown Maserati Quattroporte
    Black Bentley Continental GT
    Blue Ferrari 360 Spider
    White Dodge Viper

15. ferrarifanatic25

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    I ate dinner at 119 and roe last night. It seemed like every time i looked up at the road i saw something. First a red r8, then a black bentley flying spur, then a red F430 w/ what i believe to be capristo exhaust (may be wrong, but i know it wasn't stock or tubi), then a blue maserati Gran Turismo.

16. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    last evening a purple prowler on mass street with the top let back.

17. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    There was a red F430 at the F-club meet in /june with a Capristo exhaust, and a carbon fiber diffuser, maybe you saw that one.

18. my355gts

my355gts Rookie

Feb 22, 2006
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Marcus Moore
  19. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    The man who owns it also owns a red Ferrari Testarossa and a yellow Ferrari F430 with Tubi exhaust

20. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    I saw a Blue Maserati GranTurismo with aftermarket deep-dish rims and a yellow Corvette ZR1 yesterday on the beach... that's all I saw

21. ferrarifanatic25

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    Yesterday i saw alot. First in the morning a red 430 scuderia, and a red audi r8. In the afternoon a red ferrari 360 spider, and a black r8. Then at night... first saw a white tesla roadster, then a black Maserati Gran Turismo. Then at Trolley's Restaurant in OP i saw like 7 or more vipers, a red nsx, a yellow 550, a red 355GTB, and the best car a yellow Murcie. So far today i have seen a grey bentley, a white tech art or some other after marked porsche 997 Turbo Cabriolet, a black F430 coupe, and a silver nissan GTR. Glad to see that the great weather is bringing out all the good cars.

22. normantrack

normantrack Rookie

May 6, 2007
    OKC
    where the hell r you guys seeing these, Im guessing not in Kansas?

23. lambo472

lambo472 Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Leawood, Kansas
    Full Name:
    Ricky
    ferrarifanatics' most recent post is from the leawood/OP area, and I've been updating what I've been seeing on my vacation to Naples here.

24. ferrarifanatic25

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    Yep what he said. Mostly in leawood and some in Overland Park. Its hard to believe considering there isn't even an exotic dealer in town.

25. normantrack

normantrack Rookie

May 6, 2007
    OKC
    Cool, i always think exotics look so different when they are driving down the road instead of sitting there in a dealership or a car meet. When i saw a red Enzo in Dallas a few years ago driving in front of me, my friend and i u-turned, floored it and caught him at a red light. He was very nice and let us take all the pics we wanted then he said we follow him as long as we kept up haha.