Michigan - Summer Vacation | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Michigan - Summer Vacation

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Gershwin, May 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Gershwin, my g.f. is from the U.P. and goes up there quite often. P.M. me if you want any specific info. Also, feel free to stop in Norton Shores/Grand Haven and pay Jerrari a visit!

2. lostbowl

lostbowl Formula 3

Apr 30, 2009
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Some friends of mine have two of the best rentals in the area, If you are looking for privacey and quiet check out www.acabinupnorth.com or acottageupnorth.com. Nothing in it for me I just live here and know what the best accomodations are. Lost

3. lostbowl

lostbowl Formula 3

Apr 30, 2009
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tom
    If anyone drives their 3X8s and happens to run into trouble this far north we are always willing to help. I have been into racing and English iron my whole life and from past GOFs I have found more of the British car guys much more passionate and helpful than the late model Ferrari owners.I have had the 308 on my bucket list ever since my forced retirement (health related) and much to my dismay I find little passion in the majority of the modern F-car owner. That said , if you find yourself UP here and need help you will be only a laptop away from help.
    No offense meant to the 458 and Enzo owners as I'm sure there are a few with their feet on the ground in fact I love them all ,even the fugly looking TR, and if I were able I would have one of each! lost

PS Just to be clear cocktail parties and wine tasting ,in my book, doesn't qualify as passion!

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Where are you exactly Tom?

5. lostbowl

lostbowl Formula 3

Apr 30, 2009
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Exactly what we did! Chicago area to a log home in the woods! Lovin every minute of it but we do have a shortage of summer. Lost