Megayachts | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Megayachts

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by Admiral Thrawn, Feb 6, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Awesome. Don't forget to take photos! ;)

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    There was a thread started in this forum by PeterS iirc that had a link to yachts (I think it was titled Yachts Yachts Yachts). The link led to Jabba's World and required a login, which I did. There were TONS of pics in there. I have lot of Octopus, Le Grande Blue, Reveria, and Pelorus. I have probably 6 more shots of all the boats in that link you replied to, but they're more or less the same, just a little different.

Edit: I also have a pdf file of Pelorus' interior. It's amazing man, his threater room looks so awesome and so do his bathrooms and entry to his bedroom.

Edit#2: Octopus looks right at home in this shot: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8408/yachtoctopus58tv.jpg

Here's the thread: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66454&highlight=yachts
    It was started by riverflyer, not PeterS. I usually confuse the two for eachother most of the time anyways, don't know why.

3. DallasGuy

DallasGuy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2002
    Frisco TX
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    Awesome. Any way You can PM that to me?

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I don't know if I could attach it through the PM. It's 700+ kb so it might be a little to big. I can e-mail it if you want.

5. Noel

Noel F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Don't worry!

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Sould be able to be repaired. Of course the insurance company would sell it for maybe 1/2 of new price, but I don't think it's totally lost. Kind of like when Aviva had an interior fire and it was asking for 1/3 to 1/2 of it's new price.

7. DallasGuy

DallasGuy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2002
    Frisco TX
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    No problem. Thanks in advance.

fisherchris @ hotmail.com

8. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
  9. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    I heard that there was a brochure which showed the interior of Octopus when it was first launched, but was withdrawen due to requests from Paul Allen.

Does anyone have this brochure, or a pdf of it?

BMW.SauberF1Team, can you please send me the Pelorus pdf to my email address? (You have a PM)

10. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    BTW, Just checked out that thread at Jabba's World - It's crazy! Took me about an hour just to get through the first 4 pages. Does anyone know where the poster "marktak" is getting all those photos?