MB 190SL Restoration Blog: My 190SL at Passarelli Restorations | FerrariChat

MB 190SL Restoration Blog: My 190SL at Passarelli Restorations

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by JF308, Dec 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    #1 JF308, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    I HAVE STARTED A BLOG FOLLOWING THIS AWESOME RESTORATION by Mark Passarelli and team at Passarelli Restorations in Salida, CO.

www.my190slresto.blogspot.com

You have to SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM and then move up as you read. Hope you like it.
    I will try to keep the sections up to date. Car will be in primer this week...

Once done, I plan to get with Ronnie to do a photo shoot before heading to RM Auctions (Amelia Island or Monterey) dependent on schedule.

Enjoy.

John

2. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
    #2 JF308, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The 190SL concours restoration by marque expert Mark Passarelli is in final assembly. I am so excited. Went down to Salida last week and couldn't be more pleased with their quality, diligence and workmanship. (what a difference when one of these marque guys do a real concours restoration).

We matched the 300SL Gullwing that Mark did with Anthracite Grey metallic and burgundy leather with matching luggage and tools. It's an absolutely gorgeous color combination.

The only downside is that I will only be enjoying it for a short while and then probably to RM/Amelia Island.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    #4 RonnieRenaldi, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017