Mason Dixon Rally 4th edition | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Mason Dixon Rally 4th edition

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, Jun 9, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Looks like you had a great time.

My parents left for Italy Sunday morning so I spent some time with them Saturday... though I did spot some of you guys at the top of my road/Lafayette Cemetery on the way to lunch.

Challenge race on Sunday anyone?

2. THE BEAST 360

THE BEAST 360 Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Nathan K
    What a GREAT day! It was good to see the friends I see often, and the ones I don't see so often. Jon, you do a first rate job hosting your events and they are always a joy to attend! To those who took the time to take pictures they look AMAZING and it is always good to relive the moment!

3. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Look at the front license plate on Johnny Dents Porsche on post 224.....does that in fact say MSN DXN? Jon

4. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    I'm guessing PShop.

5. djblu

djblu Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2007
    philthy
    Full Name:
    sean-michael
    "but of course" ;)

6. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    I'll take this opportunity to acknowledge the 4th Mason Dixon Rally as a fun event (high praise, indeed) and perhaps the best yet - well planned and well executed, with standards elevated by the choice of roads, the professionally done awards and the elegant apres rally cuisine.

The route instructions were challenging, and although I have some rallying experience, it was easy to get lost at several points during the event. That the rallymaster(s) made the course challenging is appreciated, as it forced us to used our minds.

I also had the very good fortune to hook up with Cobraownr ('69 Ferrari 365GTC), who not only shared his ride by allowing me to navigate but also generously gave me the opportunity to drive it. This 40+ year old car, despite its age, excites and rewards the driver with innumerable pleasures that car guys just love. Thank-you, Don

Looking forward to next year already.

7. JohnnyDents

JohnnyDents Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2007
    philadelphia

LOL good one Sean!

BTW it was another awesome time, kudos Jon on the rally!

8. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
  9. djblu

djblu Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2007
    philthy
    Full Name:
    sean-michael
  10. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    nice "frame" Sean. Josh and Bob cant wait to see the full length version!! Jon