Maserati Levante Trofeo ? | FerrariChat

Maserati Levante Trofeo ?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Georgemaser, Mar 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    I bought a GTC4 Lusso for which I am loving but I am thinking about buying an SUV for the bad Michigan snow days (my pirelli sottozero tires don’t cut it).Does anyone have any thoughts on the Maserati Levante Trofeo? There are new left over 2019 discounted around $50k.

2. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    I like it alot, but it is not available here in Sweden for some reason. And well since it is Autoropa who is the agent, I'll never get one....

3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    The Maserati Levante Trofeo IMO is the best styled of all the top of the range SUVs and also has beautiful interior. Apart from being fast is also very able on-road and off-road. One of the advantages of Maseratis is that the left overs and the second-hand cars normally drop in price at the speed of light and if you are just thinking about buying and not selling soon, there are incredible opportunities out there. Other GTC4 owners have reported here on Fchat that the GTC4 despite being an exceptional car doesn't cope very well with pot holes on the road and I presume the Trofeo will be also very good at that. Owning a GTC4 and a Trofeo at the same time I'm sure is one of those extravagances that will enable you to have the best of both worlds.

Bamsefar, Caeruleus11 and Georgemaser like this.
  4. bruno787

bruno787 Karting

Nov 1, 2010
    PHILIPPINES
    I have both a lusso and levante s, a good car combination for me.

Georgemaser and MDEL like this.