Marshall Goldman | FerrariChat

Marshall Goldman

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by LorenzoR, Oct 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Does anyone live near Marshall Goldman, pm me please,,Thanks

2. HIO Silver

HIO Silver Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2016
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Alonso C.
    Where the F is that?

... or is that a person?

3. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Its a pretty big dealership near Cleveland Ohio

4. HIO Silver

HIO Silver Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2016
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Alonso C.
    Ah. .. Domo arigato.

5. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

You're welcome

6. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    You will probably have more luck if you post this question in the Ohio sub forum.

7. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    True. I've had several FChatters in that area lay eyes on cars at MG for me. Very helpful.

8. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    I live by Marshall Goldman. Fantastic inventory and staff.

9. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Marshall Goldman is a very high end dealer that specializes in low mile cars. Their prices usually are a bit high but they get some great cars there. My wife's sister lives in Cleveland so I visited Marshall Goldman (MG) when we were there for Christmas in 2014. The place was a dream land for car guys!!

10. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I'm about 50 minutes from there, bought several cars from them, Let me know what you need

11. uh2

uh2 Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    I signed up today because I was trying to do some research on this dealer. They don't allow PPI inspections nor test drives, and they want all their transactions done via wire transfer.

A lot of their reviews seem...clustered and well, fake. I'm not sure what to make of this place and if it's worth pursuing a car I'm looking at there.

Your experiences would be appreciated.

LI2782 likes this.
  12. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I have bought 3 cars from them, John Ash was my salesman...They will not hide any facts, they like low mileage because they have least wear problems..
    I had an issue with one, they apologetically re imburst a fair amount..

I say OK..As always...a personal inspection by yourself is the only way you can be positively sure.

13. uh2

uh2 Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Thanks for your opinion. Still, I feel a little uneasy about spending this kind of $$ without the ability to do a PPI. There's only so much you can accomplish in a showroom floor versus getting it on a lift.

Still, it's relatively close to me so it won't hurt to check it out in person.

14. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

All I can say is this make sure you get every single thing on paper. I'm still waiting for a car cover after 2 months and I'm not happy. When my car got delivered there was no car cover the trucker says there was no cover in it when he picked it up. Then they sent me just any old car cover for a 458 or something like that. So two months later I'm still waiting for an F430 car cover

15. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Thats funny
    As a perk, john offered me a car cover for my 94 512 TR
    he waited till another tr came in and took it and sent it to me 5 months later
    It was original ferrari issue car cover, probably worth $500 or more.

16. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

well im hoping they come thru for me before this turns into a thing. What upset me was when I told them the cover that they sent me didn't fit, they insisted it was a f430 cover. Im not a dumb ass i know when a cover fits or not. So i had to go thru the bs to take about 10 pics and send them to them

17. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Ask John to get the PPI done at Northcoast Exotics. Earl is the owner and he is a straight shooter.

18. uh2

uh2 Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Thanks for the info.

19. FTanner

FTanner Formula Junior

Aug 21, 2012
    Full Name:
    Frank
    They post the same cars that they have on their website, on EBay for either tens of thousands more or less than they have them advertised online.
    I personally would not buy an exotic car worth hundreds of thousands of dollars from anyone that wouldn't allow a PPI.
    There cars appear nice but IMO are priced very high compared to the market.

20. uh2

uh2 Rookie

Jan 6, 2017
    Oh yeah for sure, I would never drop that kind of money without a PPI. Its not negotiable.

LI2782 likes this.
  21. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Well to be fair to the dealer they do allow a PPI. I just got my f430 there two months ago and I had a full PPI done by Earl from North Coast Exotics

22. sburke

sburke Formula 3

Dec 21, 2010
    Lake Norman, NC
    They seem to have any work needed done there....

North coast is in a sketchy area, be prepared.

23. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here but everything turned out fine with my car

24. sburke

sburke Formula 3

Dec 21, 2010
    Lake Norman, NC
    No north coast is great.

Just saying the neighborhood is sketchy, not something you would expect coming from out of town. It's a well known place in the area, great work and very reasonable rates.

25. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

ok I see.