Maranello | FerrariChat

Maranello

Discussion in 'Travel' started by babwine, Jan 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. babwine

babwine Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Boca Raton/Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    Burt
    Was high bidder for a trip to Italy which includes a few days in Milan and a factory tour and test drive with a professional drive in Maranello. Any recommendations for other must see/do while in Maranello and Milan? Restaurants? Sightseeing? Other?

2. Kingvogue

Kingvogue Karting

May 9, 2014
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Howard
    Check out Michael Sheehan' latest news letter talking about his latest trip trip to that region, an enjoyable short 2 part read

3. babwine

babwine Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Boca Raton/Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    Burt
    Is there a good time/bad time of year to visit Ferrari factory and Maranello?

4. piratepress

piratepress Formula Junior

May 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Chip A.
    Indeed, it's a veritable bucket list for Ferrari enthusiasts.

5. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    Skip August, many things are closed for the month. I have been in April and September both were fantastic. It is tough to get a tour of the factory the week before and after the Italian GP unless you are a really good customer and not just an owner due to everyone being around for the Formula 1 race.

6. Balsamina

Balsamina Formula Junior

May 19, 2010
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    S
    There's several relevant threads in the General Ferrari Discussion and 458 sub-forums. Also, I found this guide to be very helpful. The Ultimate Travel Guide to MARANELLO

The author is an excellent photographer and frequently posts nice pictures of vintage events on Fchat. I have no affiliation and YMMV.