Magnus walker compares 360 to 355 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Magnus walker compares 360 to 355

Discussion in '360/430' started by 550nitis, Jul 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    From the comments and my last post showing Patrick's comment (his fellow reviewer), I believe it is clear Magnus wants (or prefers) a 355 (most likely based on looks) and has privately expressed that desire to Patrick (hence his comment), but likes the power, brakes, and response of the 360. I actually responded to Patrick's comment, telling him if Magnus chooses the right MY (1995) and the right exhaust/intake setup along with a tune, he should be able to find that extra 50 hp (or more). A Brembo big brake upgrade(355mm or 330mm) front and rear along with some weight reduction panels should get him the feel he wants.

Now let's see if Magnus can even find the right 355. That will be his biggest challenge.

*The video doesn't show Patrick driving the 355, but one of his responses to me was, the 355's "handling was perfect in my opinion. Just enough grip to be safe and not enough to be boring."

2. AndreB

AndreB Karting

Jun 8, 2018
    HTX
    Full Name:
    Ndr
    Let down.
    His seating position is borderline “soccermom parking at Walmart”

Nothing new, this video could have been much better:
    Lap times
    A deeper look at suspension layout
    Etc