For Sale - Magneti Marelli MT21T starter motor excellent condition | FerrariChat

For Sale Magneti Marelli MT21T starter motor excellent condition

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Karmann64, Jun 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Karmann64

Karmann64 Rookie

May 19, 2019
    England
    Magneti Marelli MT21T-1.8/12D9 starter motor. Beautifully restored and ready for use. This starter will fit the following models of Ferrari, 275, 330, 365GTB4, 365GTC4 and 400.

I have stripped, cleaned and inspected this starter. It has been reassembled with fresh grease on all of the moving parts and finally it has had a coat of matt black paint complimented by fresh plating on the screws. The commutator has had a minimum machine of 0.17mm to clean it up to as new condition. Wear limits are 0.5-0.6mm so there is plenty of life left. The starter rotates clockwise as viewed from the pinion end of the body.

I am a Ferrari Mechanic by trade and I take great pride in restoring parts like this so that future generations may enjoy these fabulous cars.

If you have any questions then please ask. I do have a video of it working which I can send if requested. Postage is from the UK and will be in addition to the asking price.

Price £1800 GBP
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

19633500GT likes this.