LW Automotive, PA - F430 | FerrariChat

LW Automotive, PA - F430

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by BimmerOSU, Oct 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BimmerOSU

BimmerOSU Rookie

Apr 19, 2017
    Westerville, Ohio
    Hello,
    Been looking for a while at possibly getting my first Ferrari and saw a F430 (Rosso Corsa vin ZFFEW58A660148680) that seems interesting at LW Automotive. Not familiar at all with dealers in PA and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them?

Any input on the dealer or the car is appreciated.

Thank you.

2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Just ran the VIN thru iseecars.com for curiosity and got what you can see in the link below. There is also a car fax link in the iseecars report. For some reason, this car has been all over the USA. Don't know anything about that dealer. Hope this helps. Good luck!

https://www.iseecars.com/vin-ZFFEW58A660148680-c6296

BimmerOSU likes this.
  3. BimmerOSU

BimmerOSU Rookie

Apr 19, 2017
    Westerville, Ohio
    Thank you!, I did see it had a lot of movement and changing hands.

4. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Check out our sponsors and also try Carfax used car listings as well as Auto Trader exotic listings. It is important not to jump too quickly on your first F-car.

5. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    If anybody needs someone to check out a car at LW, I can do it. They are close to me and from my experience, they are honest and good to work with.