355 - Looking for the one.... | FerrariChat

355 Looking for the one....

Discussion in '348/355' started by TipoF129, Mar 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TipoF129

TipoF129 Karting

Mar 27, 2021
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    ROBERT BROPHY
    Hi all

I'm relatively new to the Ferrari world, always been a looker, then a lurker and now an obsessive! The F355 is the 'poster' car for me, it was up there on my wall along with the TR, but the 355 has always been the one.

Anyway, I've been in on a couple of auctions (and lost) and also missed a purchase by minutes locally, so I realize that this is a game that could go on for a while, but I thought I would look here too. Any and all advice welcome on purchases is appreciated, although I'm fairly aware of the things that need sorting (v guides etc..) and what they entail to fix.

The one for me is a Berlinetta or GTS, 6-speed only, in any color but yellow....

I am on the West coast so there should be opportunities here, but happy to look further afield if the right car comes along.

I really appreciate the time and insight anyone can add!

Thanks

2. Kokose7en

Kokose7en Karting

Dec 5, 2019
    SF Bay Area
    Watch this thread. The F355 Market, there are cars that are for sale that get posted up around the world that some of us find during our daily rituals.

3. TipoF129

TipoF129 Karting

Mar 27, 2021
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    ROBERT BROPHY
    Thank you so much for the quick reply....Daily rituals...if only it was daily!