Looking for new car storage....Wiltshire/Gloucester | FerrariChat

Looking for new car storage....Wiltshire/Gloucester

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MollyJones, Jul 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MollyJones

MollyJones Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Claire Jones
    I am currently looking for a high end car storage facility to store my pride and joy over the winter as I am planning on having work done at my home which will limit my storage.

I have come across a new facility called Auto Barn UK which seems very close to where I live but wondered if anyone has had any experience of using them or their services?

Thank you in advance!

2. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Welcome to the forum. No connection other than I like their cars and coffee but you could try classic car hub.

Alternatively just leave me the keys; I have a spare space, I’ll make sure she is well looked after and ahhh regularly run!!

3. MollyJones

MollyJones Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Claire Jones
    :p Thank you for the very kind offer! Have looked at classic car hub and heard great things about them but thought if there was an option closer to home it was worth investigating.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Welcome.......you can trust ALL of these guys......:D :D :D

Good luck in your search!
    ...and on the renovations, too!!

MollyJones likes this.
  5. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
  6. tquinton

tquinton Rookie

Aug 25, 2017
    These guys are the daddies https://www.windrushcarstorage.co.uk/storage/cotswold-car-storage.php

MollyJones likes this.
  7. MollyJones

MollyJones Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Claire Jones
  8. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    In that case TK may be quite convenient for you. I also live just south of Cirencester (part of the time anyway) - I have a house on the Lower Mill Estate, where my Dino usually lives. Adrian (A348W - see above) also lives quite close and we meet up occasionally for coffee at AV8 (Kemble Airport) - you may like to join us some time.

9. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    In that case TK may be quite convenient for you. I also live just south of Cirencester (part of the time anyway) - I have a house on the Lower Mill Estate, where my Dino usually lives. Adrian (A348W - see above) also lives quite close and we meet up occasionally for coffee at AV8 (Kemble Airport) - you may like to join us some time.

tquinton likes this.
  10. tquinton

tquinton Rookie

Aug 25, 2017
    Pretty close. My portofino lives near Lechlade. :)

MollyJones likes this.
  11. Rarihead

Rarihead Rookie

Jul 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    Anthony Hurdle
    Hi @MollyJones, I used Auto barn earlier this year and they were excellent! I had to put my 458 somewhere whilst we were having work done on the house, they picked up and dropped it back in a enclosed trailer.

12. MollyJones

MollyJones Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Claire Jones
    Thank you @Rarihead - did they charge you for lots of extras or was the price inclusive of cover, charger etc? Would you use them again?

13. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hi Molly, I’m happy to offer to store it here for you alongside my Cali, plugged into its own charger, for as long as you like. I have Akita guard dogs, a shotgun, and a really terrifying stare so no one will get near it! Alternatively, I have a buddy runs a storage place, but it’s at thornbury in south glos, so probably too far? Mind you, my place is only half a mile from them! You can leave it here for free though, and I guarantee it will be safe and sound and always locked up.