Looking for good body shop (for fiberglass work) near Northern VA... | FerrariChat

Looking for good body shop (for fiberglass work) near Northern VA...

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by angerosa, Dec 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angerosa

angerosa Karting

Oct 6, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Got a new bumper for 348 and would like to get it finished, painted, and installed this winter. Looking for recomendation from someone in Northern VA who's had fiberglass bodywork done and was very happy with the work.

2. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    D and V in Sterling does a lot of Ferrari work

Gh21631, Piper and gt1995 like this.
  3. angerosa

angerosa Karting

Oct 6, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #3 angerosa, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Yes - I was thinking about them... Has anyone used them before? I know they are FCA MAR regional sponsers but that's it. To my knowledge I've only seen one car that they did.

gt1995 likes this.
  4. INRange

INRange F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2014
    Virginia/Florida/Caymans
    Full Name:
    JD
    They do good work. A broken garage door spring hit the engine lid on my 355. They took care of it and matched the paint perfectly. I was referred there by Ferrari of Washington. Good work and reasonable prices.

5. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    They did a Jag I used to have. Very satisfied.

6. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    I had D&V remove, repair, and repaint my bumpers and rocker panels. This included a very minor repair to my bumper. All of their work was awesome. They did the bumpers and hood on my daily driver before that. They do all of the work for Ferrari of Washington and Lamborghini of Washington. The F40 of the former dealership owner was in with my car getting some work done too. And they are terrific to deal with as well. You should ask to speak with Kevin, whose parents own the place. He and his sister work there, and he does a lot of the estimates. Great family business and real car enthusiasts.

7. angerosa

angerosa Karting

Oct 6, 2016
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks for the advice guys.

8. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I've used them three or four times now, outstanding. Guy I work with is Ron Maharaj but far as I can tell, everyone there is terrific.