Looking for 355 Video | FerrariChat

Looking for 355 Video

Discussion in '348/355' started by cocojo69, Aug 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cocojo69

cocojo69 Rookie

Jul 19, 2007
    I was on ferrari chat alittle while ago and saw a video on this forum I believe the title was "Another Reason to buy a 355 ferrari"
    The video was of a black ferrari 355 with a I think a capristo exhaust and an asian guy driving it. The music is a form symphony and and the video starts with the guy going through the gears from a standstill. I looked for the video on youtube and the search tool on this site and had no luck. If someone could post the video it would be greatly aprecciated. I dont own a ferrari so I dont mean to bother anybody I just loved that video and the SOUND!

2. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    The Exhaust was a Gruppe M, Here is the link to the video from the original post in this section on March 2, 2007:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=g3IsFvEQ2tE$

ShineKen likes this.
  3. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Ken, the link wouldn’t open on my iPad. I might try to find it on YouTube.

4. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    After re-reading the OP this isn’t it. Sorry

5. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    #5 ShineKen, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    OP is referring to this. Vid links are now broken.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/another-reason-to-buy-f355.140946/

It was a GruppeM exhaust, not a Capristo. I still remember the vid. I probably watched it 50 times. It was epic. Probably 5 min long. Capristo has more F1 wail. I’d say around 30% more, but the low/mid range grunt of the GruppeM exhaust was vicious.

6. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    This one is a great video!

Are you referring to the video that was shot at night (I think in Korea) with the song "Bittersweet Symphony" playing from The Verve? If I remember, the guy had CF door cards as well.

ShineKen likes this.
  7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    That's the vid. They were actually carbon-kevlar (black and yellow) door cars and center console. New owner in Korea wrapped over it I think. I chatted with him briefly maybe 1-2 years ago on Instagram. His English is good. I told him his vid was epic and the links were now broken. He was shocked someone actually remembers the vid and was able to pinpoint it to him after a decade. I don't think he realized he was speaking with a 355 fanatic :). He himself has no idea where the vids are now either. LOST FOREVER. Now I gotta play 355 archaeologist and try to bring back old memories :).

8. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    How well do you remember the sound of the car from the video?