location of the flasher unit in Mondial8 | FerrariChat

location of the flasher unit in Mondial8

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by pmorin, Oct 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pmorin

pmorin Karting

May 14, 2004
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    P. Morin
    Hi,

Does anybody know where the flasher unit is physically located in a Mondial8 and how to get to it? directionnal flashers and hazard lights aren't working anymore and the fuse is ok.

Thanks,
    Patrick

2. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    passenger side footwell, peel back the carpet and under it you'll find a panel that is screwed down to the floor and front firewall. it's tricky getting it out as the harness and temp probes are also wired in there. it's attached to the panel itself and usually requires the center hump to be removed first.

the vacumm can is also under there too, good time to check the hoses.

if your looking into the footwell from the passenger side there are two philips screws on the floor and one on the tire well side, the other attachment point is next to the gas pedal and it's a 8mm nut. lots of fun when that one gets away from you.

3. smg2

smg2 F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Apr 1, 2004
    Dumpster Fire #31
    Full Name:
    SMG
    first go thru the fuse panel and the relays. do a search for mondial wiring diagram, there is a site hosted by a f-chater with the manual online. worth downloading and having. it'll be for the 3.2 but i have found it to be good for the 8, the key differences are the extra leads for door locks and extra cigy lighters. but the fuse/relay is the same along with the harness and color codes.

4. pmorin

pmorin Karting

May 14, 2004
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    P. Morin
    Thanks,

I'll try to have a look this weekend.

5. Javelin276

Javelin276 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2005
    Idaho