Little F-Chat help? | FerrariChat

Little F-Chat help?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Continental AutoSports, Jul 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    If this is in the wrong thread, mods please move.

Can I get some assistance from any fellow F-Chatters in regards to viewing threads/posts on F-chat? When opening a thread, I am immediately taken to the very last post; I would prefer to view the first post of a thread when I open it. Is this an option that can be changed?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Are you using tapatalk?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

3. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    No just a standard PC.

4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I know how to do on Tapatalk, but I did look at the website for a while for you and could not find any options per se .. the only thing I found was when you open a thread take your mouse to the lower right hand corner and a scroll tool appears .. click the arrow up and it will bring you to first post... this is a two click process but it will achieve what you want

Maybe the moderators can ask for this options to be added to preferences in menu under user name

5. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    I appreciate the feedback! I vaguely remember this being an option some years back but I could be completely wrong. Again, thanks for the input!