List of events coming up SE Michigan? | FerrariChat

List of events coming up SE Michigan?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ItalianOne, Jun 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ItalianOne

ItalianOne Formula Junior

May 21, 2008
    Mich
    Full Name:
    Kevin R
    Nice weather is here and I would love to get the car out. I was wondering if someone has a list of car events coming up here in south east michigan?? or maybe we should start posting. For example I know Cauley Ferrari does some events. I also would like to check out the Lingenfelter collection etc.

2. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    There is a list of FCA events but I don't know of any other.

I usually put an open drive together every month but have not had much time this year.

3. ItalianOne

ItalianOne Formula Junior

May 21, 2008
    Mich
    Full Name:
    Kevin R
    Thanks vincep99, let me know when your next open drive is, I would like to join if available. Here are the events below that I do know about, Please anyone post any other events to keep everyone aware of what's going on in town!!

Dream Cruise 03/15/15
    Inn at St Jhons Concours d Elegance 07/26/15
    The Italian Happening coming on July 25, 2015, same weekend (and on the grounds of the Concours of America)
    Lingenfelter Collection Brighton Mid October 2015 TBD

4. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    There are a few here in the Toledo area at times, would you like me to add you to my FCA email list? If so pm your email address.

5. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    ItalianOne - this is always a real fun event and show:

Rolling Sculpture | Car Show | Ann Arbor

It's a July Friday afternoon (into evening). Have to arrive to show by 2p Friday for the prime show spot parking spaces.

6. shuff001

shuff001 Rookie

Jun 19, 2006
    Monroe, MI
    Full Name:
    Seth Huff
    I am here in SE Michigan/toledo area as well, and would love to get in on some drives!

7. DoubleG

DoubleG Rookie

Nov 14, 2010
    Motor City
    On Sunday, Sept 13, Darakjian Jewelers will host a 'Hi Octane' cars/coffee on Willits Street in downtown Birmingham, MI which he/I have discussed will feature our Ferrari club. Arrive early and with enough attendance, we will get the street closed off from 10am-1pm. It's a great little spot and Armen Darakjian is a very good guy.

Jim P. will most likely put another notice about this in the newsletter for the Michigan members. If any other members in the region want to join this, please do.

Regards,
    Gary G.