Life in Colorado... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Life in Colorado...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Futureman, Feb 12, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    I used to have a Subaru Legacy for my DD a few years ago.
    I was looking to get an Audi Q5 last month for my new DD but ended up with a BMW 528i xDrive, only 2.0L 4-cylinder turbo but 300 hp :)

2. F1 STi

F1 STi Rookie

Jan 13, 2013
    Subies! :) I have seen two newer body style STi's make massive power out of serious engine build projects. When you run a ~650whp 4cylinder single turbo motor... You'd probably get a good laugh while placing a solid level of pain on someone with say a tuned GTR.

I really don't care for any of the subaru cars with the exception of the BRZ, WRX, and STI. However, subaru need to step up their game in 2014/2015 if they still want to impress me. They have been using ancient technology under the hood, that really hasn't changed since 04'. If they beef up the STI to a 350hp turbo boxer, to compete with, for example say The CLA 45 AMG, that makes 350hp, then I think it would relive all the hype that surrounded it in the first place when it arrived in the states for the very first time.