Lewis Hamilton | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Lewis Hamilton

Discussion in 'F1' started by Senna1994, Jul 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    All I was wondering was why aren’t you commenting on any other posters who are jabbering Incessantly about Elton then?, I never suggested you were going to ban me, I merely wondered why it’s my post that gets pulled out as always, and never the likes of a few others that are just as feverish on the other side of the table, I’m not paranoid, as I couldn’t care less how Elton’s fans feel, but a little balance might be appreciated

I did think the Elton thread would be the place to discuss the donut, good or bad?, is that wrong, is it an appreciation thread? Doesn’t seem all that much of an appreciation thread to me, but maybe I’m wrong?

As you note yourself, I’ve commented about Elton’s fanboys trying to hijack every single pro Ferrari thread there is, yet nothing gets done, none get their posts highlighted such as I have had mine, so maybe I have a point?

2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Everybody is waiting for you to come clean man. This is deeper than what it seems, it takes a lot of time and energy to hate some one as you do Hamilton. What did he do to you or some one you know? Don't leave us to our own ideas, i can think of some good reasons myself :)

TexasF355F1 and william like this.
  3. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You forgot most dominant car ever, over a 6 year dominating period with a far larger number of races per year than many of the true greats of past eras. In 1972 there were only 12 GPs. The fact that LH scored 380 points and still lost in 2016 only goes to show the MB dominance.

stavura, daytona355 and 375+ like this.
  4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

BECAUSE THE TITLE OF THE FREAKING THREAD IS " LEWIS HAMILTON."

And because you have a TON of history, recent history, that tells me you're trolling this particular thread with your posts calling Lewis "Elton" and making references that equate him with make genitalia.

C'mon Sid, you know EXACTLY what you're up to, and instead of my tossing you out of this thread, I advised you to try and do better. Pretty mild rebuke, and not worth the amount of angst filled replies of yours here.

D

cairns, TexasF355F1 and william like this.
  5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    A lot of those stats were before the hybrid era. The Merc was'nt dominate 2017/18. Vettel beat Bottas both years and lead the championship. Yes there were only 12 GPs in 1972, which mean Schumacher and other's stats were acheived do to more races. No matter how you twist it, soon you will have agree with Alonso, Rosberg and others on Ham's greatness.

6. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    +1
    And drivers were killed every season.

daytona355 and P.Singhof like this.
  7. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    The same can be said for Schumacher and his records - compared to those who set the records he broke, he had the most dominant car ever over a 5 year period, along with a far greater number of races per year than Prost etc. so if those facts disqualify Hamilton’s new r cords from being significant, then you must also suggest that they disqualify Schumacher’s records from significance as well?

cairns and ktu like this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    ???? What on Earth are you on about? Do you read back your posts before you make them? Dear oh dear

9. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

ktu 60 day thread ban.

After being warned by yin to keep it to cars and drivers, you didn't.

D

stavura, fil, furoni and 1 other person like this.
  10. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Schumey developed teams-something Hammy hasn’t done. Ever. Hammy has also always had a top level car. No Tolemans or Jordans for Lewis.

SimCity3 and daytona355 like this.
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    And the Ferraris from 1999 thru 2004 were never as dominant as the Mercedes, and even the 2002 wasn’t issue free, and that was the only really unbeatable one. The other years were championships fought against ever developing enemies whose cars were sometimes faster, and ferrari had to battle to beat them. Mercedes doesn’t, they ring the stewards and have someone penalised, or ring Pirelli and **** with the tyres! Hehehe

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

12. TonyL

TonyL F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2007
    Norfolk - UK
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Not sure you can say they were not dominant,

2017 - Merc 12 wins, SF 5. RB 3
    2018 - Merc 11 wins, SF 6, RB 4

Out of those 23 wins Bottas only won 3. - 13%

Similarly Vettel won 10 and KR 1 - 10%

Which does indicate to me the No 2 is just that.

Does this mean LH is much better than Bottas, yes but does he get the same treatment as LH? I don't know. Likewise did SV get better treatment than KR

Just my observation

FWIW - I personally don't know LH and never will, I judge people on what I see and some of the interviews and his body language is cringeworthy at best.

Tony

13. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Yes and well deserved.
    Schumacher put in the tonnes of test miles living at Fiorano in Enzo's little old cottage. He even drove to the restaurant at midnight to get the team fresh pizza. He got out what he put in.

Did someone mention Mercedes silver platter ?

daytona355 likes this.
  14. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Remember the Grief I got back in 2008 when I started this thread, well here we are and the guy is at 102 Wins and 102 Poles. I remember certain Members calling me out at the time. Well here we are!

ricksb, TopspeedPT, Phil~ and 2 others like this.
  15. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Great prediction on your part

Senna1994 likes this.