Let's see your favourite 456/550/575 Photo... | Page 216 | FerrariChat

Let's see your favourite 456/550/575 Photo...

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Condor Man, Jan 14, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A_Christoofar

A_Christoofar Karting

Jun 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Terrible news, Haroon. I’m sorry. I hope that the insurance company plays it with a straight bat.

(That you and the Maven have both lost cars while they were in storage sends an important message to the rest of us).

2. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
  3. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    tomc and F456M like this.
  4. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    A shot I took in the Southern Netherlands at sunrise this week. Ridiculous weather, minus 15C to plus 19C in the space of a couple of days, thankfully with rain so the salt washed away. It was great to be behind the wheel again.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

masinari, Robb, Harryk and 9 others like this.
  5. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    So sorry to hear that, my deep sympathies.

Onno

6. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
  7. ColGraves

ColGraves Karting

Aug 1, 2017
    Cos Cob, CT
    Full Name:
    C.T. Graves
    Ferrari Club of America, Connecticut chapter hosted a Frostbite Cars and Coffee event last weekend (21 Feb), and three brave 550’s showed up! Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    is it....black (or Blue Pozzi)? then TdF and Grigio Titanio? Amazing!

ColGraves likes this.
  9. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Superb!

ColGraves, motts and MRY like this.
  10. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Villefranche-sur-Mer to Saint-Tropez and back for work today! The weather is GREAT now. No wind and the sunset over the Golfe de Saint-Tropez was shiny like a mirror!! Sorry for posting too many pictures, but I did not know which one was the best... :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Nicolas21, Robb, Harryk and 7 others like this.
  11. milessl500

milessl500 Rookie

Jun 2, 2011
    Confolens France
    Hi
    If you are at any time, on the way down to Southern France or on the way back up to
    Holand you are welcome to meet up / stay with me and my wife ( we are in Confolens in department 16 not far from the A10 or A20 depending on how you travel)
    we are from the UK but have lived in France for 12 years and have owned our 550 for about 4 years.
    all the best and keep the photographs coming
    Jeremy

Il Tifoso and F456M like this.
  12. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Thanks alot. That is a generous offer! I don’t plan to go back. I love being here in south of France. I plan to take my Jaguar XK8 convertible down so might squeeze in another across-Europe trip during April.

thanks
    Erik

13. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Wow. Beautiful. What kind of awesome radio head unit is that ?

F456M likes this.
  14. 21ATS

21ATS Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Alan
    No need to apologise Erik, right now I'm living life in lockdown in the UK and enjoying what you and others post on here, knowing that at some point in the future it will be reality again!

F456M likes this.
  15. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Hi Alan. That is also why I post them..! What is happening is not good at all, and many people suffer and struggle to keep up the mood. I have learned that depression is just a psycological «condition», and it is actually to waste off good energy into something that is not worth alot. The world is always good. The only thing that matters is faith and to look forward for a better future when the going gets tough. It is important! We do have a soft close down here in France too. From 6 PM to 6 AM, it is not allowed to be outside! Only if you are travelling for work, buy medicines, walk your dog etc. This weeken and for three weeks, there will be a full lock down also during day time saturday and sunday. So time to work on the garage and the car.

As long as the sun is shining, we have food and gas and no real war is here, I can live with it.

i thought your lockdown in the auka was over now?

21ATS and Il Tifoso like this.
  16. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Pioneer CD and radio. It has a «clean» look and was a high end retro look model of its time around 2002. I am considdering going back to Becker and put in one from a 599 which is more modern than the original one from 1999 which was terrible to operate. I had (and still have) one of those few «in between» the Sony and the later 2000-onwards type Becker with two round knobs which was easier to use. The middle one was also in my 456M which was also a 1999 model. I really disliked both of them, and in the 550 I put one in from a 2001 550 which has the two round knobs. It looks much better. I want to sell both actually. And put in a newer version that matches better with the interior and use the Pioneer for my boat instead. The speakers are also upgraded to Pioneer, and I have a Focal active sub behind the driver seat and even an in-line amplifier in the mid console. Still, I am not happy with the sound. Those small speakers and the installation into the car is a joke... What were the guys at Maranello thinking when they installed a 300 dollar audio system in a 220.000 dollar car???

Now back to the topic! Favourite pictures!

17. 21ATS

21ATS Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Schools to re open 8th Match,

A little more outdoor contact from 29th March

12th April allow non essential shops to open, Hairdressers, Gyms etc

17th May relaxing rules about meeting friends and others, maybe open cinema's, Child play areas, hotels, hostels, B&B's

21st June - Back to relative normality.

All these dates are very elastic and subject to vaccine rollout and number of daily infections.

Hopefully it runs to plan, realistically I expect it to slip a little.

F456M likes this.
  18. rhern213

rhern213 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2021
    Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Richel
  19. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Ummmmm.....yes please! Dang i LOVE TdF

rhern213 likes this.
  20. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Very pretty.

rhern213 likes this.
  21. Red575

Red575 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2011
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimi C.
    That is terrible news Haroonok. I have not visited the site for some time and that came as quite a shock. I was going to share with you my manual Vanquish S and 575 as a similar stable mates to what you had. So I really feel for you having had that loss. No more storage sheds please. We cannot afford to loose anymore 575's. Hopefully you will find another to replace the one you have lost.

22. haroonok

haroonok Formula 3

Sep 5, 2007
    england
    Full Name:
    haroon
    Thanks for the kind thoughts-have actually replaced the Vanquish with an FF for now but will be keeping an eye out on the Maranello market.

23. rhern213

rhern213 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2021
    Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Richel
    EnzoItaly, Nicolas21, 308 GTB and 3 others like this.
  24. Jon Von Bon

Jon Von Bon Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 8, 2015
    Toronto / Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    308 GTB and F456M like this.
  25. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Side view for the wheels please? Looks almost lighter than Argento?...or is it the taillights that make it seem lighter? Looks like a bad A**.....