Leather wear | FerrariChat

Leather wear

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fer308qv, Jul 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fer308qv

fer308qv Karting

Jul 12, 2006
    Patchogue
    Full Name:
    Matt Kellers
  2. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    My F430 had some scuffing on that same part of the drivers seat. The dealer I bought it from re-dyed that one panel and it looks like new. Now when I get in the car I put my left hand on that bolster and slide across my hand instead of the seat.
    Try taking that picture to some interior shops and ask what they can do. Or maybe a Ferrari dealer, they all have someone that specializes in leather repair. I would remove the seat from the car and just take the seat to whoever does the repair.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

alex likes this.
  3. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I would reupholster the seats with A BETTER QUALITY LEATHER than the garbage Ferrari uses, unfortunately , or just replace the garbage seats, and kill two birds with one stone.

Thank you

4. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Contact the Mercedes-Benz dealership or another high-end dealership in your area and ask who does there leather repair work. They should be able to get you a contact #. That can be easily re-dyed and look like new. :)

5. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Cigarzman and 308 milano like this.