For Sale - Lease Takeover | '17 Clubman S All4 | FerrariChat

For Sale Lease Takeover | '17 Clubman S All4

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Qksilver, Jul 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Happy Friday, Gents -

I bought a new daily (couldn't pass it up), so looking to give a killer deal on a lease assumption for my AWD Clubby.

I actually assumed the lease last year from a Rennlister, but ended up needing more room to move inventory for a family business and finally decided to bite the bullet and finally a G500. I received the Mini with 25K miles and it has 37,036 today. It has been flawless; reliable, fun, easy - it has proven to be exactly what I'd hoped.

The previous owner ordered and specced it beyond most Minis (which explains the contract PMT):

Color:

Lapisluxury Blue 1,000.00
    Carbon Black Leatherette JWC Works Interior

Options:

ZCW Cold Weather Package (heated seats) 750.00
    ZPP Premium Package (keyless, pano roof, Harmon Kardon) 1,800.00
    ZSP Sport Package (Dynamic suspension, LED fogs) 1,500.00
    5A4 LED Headlights with Cornering Lights 250.00
    7KM John Cooper Works Interior Package (multifunction leather JCW wheel, anthracite headliner) 400.00
    2EV 18" Star Spoke Black Wheels 250.00
    2TB Sport Automatic Transmission 1,750.00
    313 Power-Folding Mirrors
    386 Roof rails 250.00
    3AG Rear view camera 500.00
    459 Power Front Seats 1,250.00
    465 Split fold-down-rear seat 250.00
    4BD Interior surface Piano Black 200.00
    507 Park Distance Control (rear) 500.00
    544 Dynamic Cruise Control
    5AA Rear Fog Lights 100.00
    693 Satellite radio preparation
    6NP Enhanced USB and Bluetooth
    Total Suggested Price 41,050.00

Also has an awesome looking Thule Roof Rack

The Numbers:

Lease End: 5/31/2019
    Months Remaining - 10 (consider it 9 by the time the assumption is complete)
    Total Mileage - 45,000
    Miles Remaining - 8,000 (this will remain static as I'm not driving the Mini)
    Miles/month - 890 (assuming 9 months remaining upon delivery)

Monthly PMT - $523
    Residual - $24,220
    Lease Takeover Fee - $400 (I believe)

Now, the residual is well above the market value, so here's how I'm presenting this deal:
    August Payment: $523 (9 payments remaining)
    Total Payment: $4707
    Incentive: $1500
    Incentivized Total Payment: $3200
    Inventized Monthly Payment: $356

So, for $3200, you get an awesome little daily for 9-10 months and you get to hand it in when your done. I consider this an awesome proposition. I'd keep it myself, but I have little use for it now. I love the car though, it has definitely become a part of the family.

Don't hesitate to reach out with questions and hang tight for interior pictures to be included shortly.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Updated incentive: $1750 / $330 per month! :)

3. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Dutch Auction! $2K / $300/month!

4. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    Whats the cost to ship it to miami? I have a john cooper works actually I daily drive when im not using my ferrari and its just a blast, but Id like a little more room for when family comes in town and the 2 door backseat is not ideal. I need to check how much insurance is bc last time I leased a car the insurance was insane. What do you pay to insure it? I pay like $460 every 6 months for my JCW w/geico. I honestly find myself driving my mini more than my 575, i love it, try the JCW next time the exhaust and drive are awesome

5. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hey Dan -

Have shipped several times between PHL and PBI. In my experience, an open carrier during the summer will be ~$500 (and typically between $1000-$1500 in the winter enclosed FYI).

My monthly premium is $100 for the highest coverage through State Farm. Basically the same as my G Wagen, which I find hilarious. But not outrageous in my view (considering I'm also still in the young-and-reckless category in Insurance-land).

I drove a JCW and loved it, totally see one in my future when another Mini fits. I love these cars. They're such elegant solutions - high quality, super robust, practical, and full of character. As I said, I'd love to keep it but I have no purpose for it now; unfortunately it's been standing by waiting for miles for the last two months! Well suited for your purpose, the back seats are very usable.

-Joe

F355 Fan 82 likes this.
  6. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    I've been wanting a JCW clubman or countryman but dont really have the heart to pay up the $50k to get one but would like 4 doors bc the back seats in mine are pointless, when I got my JCW mini a few months back, sticker was $45k for a 2016 and I bought it to be my daily with 20k miles for $24k. I would've loved to pick up your lease if it was a jcw but yes you absolutely should get a jcw next time, the exhaust alone is worth it haha. you think your insurance is bad, here in miami i had a cadillac SRX before the mini the premium was $1100 every 6 months while my 575 is $900/year with state farm haha thats why I never leased again, the lease premiums for insurance were just insane.

Its really a great deal, I just need to see what I can do about parking bc i have 2 spots occupied by my 2 exotics and I have to park it on the street with my JCW, so let me check with the city today bc i feel i can only have 1 street parking, ill get back to you....these are the 2 that go in the garage haha love, the mini but i cant put these on the street
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

Qksilver likes this.
  7. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Not deciding to boot the SLR and 575 to the street so your beloved Minis could receive the treatment they deserve? Heresy!

F355 Fan 82 likes this.
  8. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    I spoke with the city and yes I can only have 1 registered street parking, sucks living in a condo, not for car collectors. Sorry again what a good deal.

9. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    No worries - tell your friends!