Law enforcement update for tex | Page 13 | FerrariChat

Law enforcement update for tex

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by texasmr2, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    See Gregg it is responses like this one that keep people from helping you. Police training has ZERO to do with what we're talking about. You get all pumped up because you might have an opportunity. So people try to help you including me. When I, and others point out things you are doing that are sinking your chances, instead of saying, "thank you for trying to help me" you lash out with stupid comments like this.
    Until you learn to be humble and realize what a lousey reputation you have you're never going to straighten out this mess YOU created..

2. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #303 Duane_Estill, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Looks like "Ole Tex" maintains membership on many other forums where he carries on these "my career plans" stories with similar detail, updates, conflicts, as here. Looks like he was in the real estate mode just going into the LEO thing.

But the BS factor seemed a bit more intense on this forum, note the picture. This is all public information, and there's not doubt this is Gregg.

Thread title? "A New Career for TexasMR2" Just amazing It took a grand total of 5 minutes to find this. He's been "about to buy" Ford RS's, Lotus's, Bimmers....all with the similar back story, and talk in the "when I get it," mode, and always career talk. That includes, working for car dealership. real estate, and of course law enforcement. I stopped after 10 minutes because it just goes on and on with post patterns that are almost word for word identical to what he's done here.I guess it's just being desparate for attention, and certainly erodes the sincerity factor. Others have posted
    similar, some much less flattering.

Interesting how he posts Ferrari content on other marque forums, but never seem him post anything like this here. Clearly a joke, but in that thread he never
    actually says "hey, this is a joke, it's not really my driveway."

The "career" thread on an MR2 forum.
    F1 Forum | A new career for texasmr2!!! | Anything Else

F-Chat thread where several long time F-chatters and "in-person" experiences are related.
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/silver-subscribed-private-forum-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/478883-anyone-know-whereabouts-texasmr2.html
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Duane are you stalking me?

Anyway back on topic TCOLE is closed until the 28th so...

4. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Gregg, you're obviously not listening to anything. You're constantly deflecting the conversation.

Everyone here has been offering sound advice and you continue to ignore it instead of implementing it.

It's time to quit thinking you know it all.

5. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    This is a total train wreck. I hate to admit I keep coming back to read more.

MDS

6. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Jason I am listening and I am not deflecting anything at least not intentionally or knowingly and I do believe I have a firm grasp of the truth about my situation. I am not here to argue with you guys or get into a pissing match about knowledge so....

After I verify the standing of my license status from TCOLE I will relay said information and then just leave this discussion, fair enough?

7. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    In a lot of posts you mention having personal relationships with people in positions of power in the LEO community. What is their take on your situation? I assume you have asked them to help walk you through what it would take to get back on the force and maybe pull a few strings? If they were not willing to do this, or could not do this, have you thought about why that may be?

You started this thread back in 2009, and as far as I can tell, you have not had any luck getting back on the force. It is great to follow your dream, but possibly a reality check is in order and you should consider a new plan. What ever happened to the pharmacy school you were in?

What are you doing now for employment? I am assuming you are employed based on the 996 thread I was just reading through.

8. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    #309 jimpo1, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Started it and has posted more than half of its responses.....

:rolleyes:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    Baltimore is desperate to hire 40 additional LEOs and can't find enough applicants. I think you'll do just fine.

You should apply and consider relocating to Charm City.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

10. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'm embarrassed I have 11 posts in here. Damn it, make that 12!

11. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    Same old pattern again. Post a few snappy remarks, the heat turns up, post a few denials, then one final "I didn't do anything..." post, then abandon the thread.

Give him a week or two, and the new "lastest thing thread" will be started. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a thematic tie-in with the beginning of the year.

Did anyone notice that he's started posting in Silver subscribed again? I thought there was some big blow up and he demanded a refund or something.

12. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    That's because he doesn't want smart people to honestly comment on his posts or to point out where he is way off base....he wants smart people to affirm the stupid choices he makes which result in keeping him in an ever collapsing vortex time and time again.

I've tried to help him numerous times in the past and again in this thread. Yet he lashes out instead of being grateful. This bridge is now officially burned.

13. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    Agreed. Those affirmations are only made possible by huge gaps in the story. Then it amounts to a series of "wait a minute....you never told us THAT." Always the pattern. The selective deletion of critical bit of information couldn't be anything but intentional and carefully crafted.
    I thought it was just bumbling at one point, but there's no way.

There are several shared experiences in this thread, a few of them non-forum.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/silver-subscribed-private-forum-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/478883-anyone-know-whereabouts-texasmr2.html

14. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    All of the drama and nonsense associated with this one guy is really incredible. I have to ask - "is this for real"?

MDS

15. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Sadly, "yes".

16. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    Gregg,

Were you able to get a hold of anyone at TCOLE this week?
    Did you find out the status of your license?

I'm hoping everything is good.

17. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Ron,
    TCOLE was only open this past Monday and Tuesday (closed until 1/4/2016) and I was doing the family thing so I was preoccupied.

18. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Update: I just spoke with a TCOLE rep regarding the status of my license and was told these exact words.. "Mr. Travis your license is active and in good standings with TCOLE, best of luck with your next commission".

I hope this satisfies those who were questioning my license status.

Happy New Year.

19. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    Come on man, that's a slap in the face. These people here, by and large, were only asking about your license status to try to ENCOURAGE YOU, not to wish your demise.

Your repetitive obtuseness in reporting your situation as a whole, and in particular, leave little choice but to have to ask the most basic questions. You add these little "tidbits" far after the fact, such as getting fired instead of "leaving" that changes the whole complexion of the matter, so you leave little choice.

Just be glad some are actually taking the time to ask questions as you've repeatedly, ad nauseaum, given every cause just to say "whatever" with you, but this is a different group here, they care.

Surely you can see that. Why don't you decide to just be completely open and straight with people. Since you choose to display your life on the pages of this forum, it's insincere to edit features that are less than favorable to you. There seems to be an excess of things situations are people that are far less than favorable to you and you don't seem to to understand why, like some passive observer in life where the other guy is always the SOB and you did nothing.

Been on here a long time and I've seen alot of this, so I have the right to make this observation.

Tell it like it is or spare us the drama.

20. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Have you considered working for the US Marshall service as court security at a federal court? My future father in law found a place within that organization after serving as Police Chief of a "Mayberry" sized police force for many years.

Maybe other courts of varying jurisdiction have similar positions which might make use of your certification.

21. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    Well, Gregg, that is good news, for sure.

So, now you need to find the right job position.

Keep us posted and best of luck to you.

22. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Thank you.

Hope I am not being obtuse?

23. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Another typical inflamitory comment. Geeze dude, just say thanks and then shut up!

24. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #325 Duane_Estill, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Gregg shows exactly what he thinks of the people here trying to encourage him in this remark from a few days ago. Talk about inflammatory.

"Certainly I will get a lot of shat from the peanut gallery regarding my vehicle wants/searches/inquiries but who cares. A damn shame I am locked into a financed vehicle as I found a local '87 GN with only 74K miles with a full set of Weld racing wheels (hood is not stock though)."

Lots of class there Gregg. In other posts, if someone happens to even mildly affirm something you say, or actually find something nice to say, they become "brother," with all manner of gaff like "words can't describe what that means to me....," even in this very thread.

Looks like Gregg clearly plays to the thread in gauging what he says. It must be a small and miserable existence where one is driven to display the gory details of their professional and personal life on a car forum and engage in highly sensitive emotional ups and downs, get banned a ton of times, demand a refund, then pay again only to come back and start the same thing over and over and over.

It's like he takes this to be a pier group that he aspires too, but at the same time loathes when he reflects on the limitations of his own self-made circumstances, living with parents, trying to actually get a job, hawking a fake Rolex only to be embarassed when he's called on it, and apparently saddled with a loan for a used car, all while unable to secure employment without getting fired, what, at least twice within the last two years? And all the while acting like he did nothing to contribute to any of it, the other guy is ALWAYS the villan.

It's painfully obvious that he's out of his league in most any measure, yet postures as if he's not. Dropping hollow platitudes and quips that he huffs and puffs to come up with, but usually gets wrong, then dismissing the whole thing with some "well, I can't say anything else here." Only to start a complete new "thing" in a few weeks and act as if there's no lurid history that follows him around on this forum, in fact, seemingly oblivious, but simply in denial.

It's a mystery to me why a person would be driven to put themselves through that process.

Yet still there are those here that try to encourage him from the "peanut gallery." Again, nice show of class there.

Waiting for "dismissal" post below....."That's your opinion..." or something similar.