Las Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 Season | FerrariChat

Las Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 Season

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by BOKE, Oct 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Looking good so far.:rolleyes:

14:09 in the second period.;)

2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby

3. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Rough start to the season. The team has so much talent and potential but needs to play with more fire, the OT performances have been so lackluster. I believe they have now gone 10 OT periods without scoring?

Side note, being a huge fan but living in WI the East Coast trip is pretty nice. At least I can listen to the whole game online and still be well rested for work in the morning! The 9p starts (Central time) certainly can take their toll.

4. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Actually better than last year. They have the best power play defense, the most short handed goals, and the goalie with the most wins in the league along with the 2nd best road team in the league. They've been inconsistent from period to period but had very good goal tending.

They started the season with some key people out with injuries. Are they playing on all cylinders? No. But they are 2 points out of first place in their division which ain't bad one month into the season.

5. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    First place and a quiet forum! Haha. Had a good run here lately, unfortunate injury for Glass but thankfully nothing ligament related it seems.

6. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I'll be at the game on Thursday night against the Kings.