Larini Exhaust System? | FerrariChat

Larini Exhaust System?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by lordsashington, Mar 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lordsashington

Mar 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    Sash
    Hey guys,

New to the forum, pleasure to meet you all.

I am very grateful to have just taken delivery of my new beautiful Rosso corsa F12 after owning a stunning 458 for the last 18 months.

The interior is better on every level (for me), I have alcanta trim with black leather and red contrast stitching throughout, carbon wheel with LED, lift, premium JBL, front and back cams, it's an absolute beauty and I am madly in love with her..

My only complaint... despite it's magnificent V12, is the lack of theatre from the exhaust, especially coming from the pure brutality and aggressiveness of the stock 458.

I've looked around at a lot of options, all the usual guys, watched a tonne of YouTube vids and spoken with a few people about what they've done to their F12's and I understand that my complaint is a common one!

I came across a company called Larini that at first glance look really good, good price points, UK based and super close to me with some good kit. Though I haven't been able to find any vids of the sound or hear directly from anyone that's used any components of their exhaust system.

If you know, please chime in!

Thanks