Wanted - Lancia Delta HF Integrale *or* Renault 5 Turbo (any gen) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wanted Lancia Delta HF Integrale *or* Renault 5 Turbo (any gen)

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by asgor, Feb 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I'm going to agree with this. Prices for good Integrales are way up compared to a few years ago. People are appreciating just how good they really are. Sure, if you want a ratty early car, you may find one for cheap, but you'll pay dearly sorting it out if you actually want to drive it. Not to mention that there aren't that many on the ground over here, even now, so if you want one that's in the US, you will pay a premium as well. A justified premium, compared to actually finding a good one overseas.

You may not think that a really good sorted low mileage original condition Integrale is worth "Testarossa money", but there are people out there that do, and that's what is driving the market. Heck, for a very special extremely low mileage special edition Evo, you're going to pay manual 430 money today. I know, because I'm one of them, and I own two very good sorted low mileage original condition Integrales. (16V and a very special edition Evo)