Lambo Calabasas---No More??? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Lambo Calabasas---No More???

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by MrGreenJeans, Oct 31, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. UPWtoys

UPWtoys Rookie

Nov 13, 2008
    I've tried a few dealers and they haven't been all that keen on giving me any info on who I can speak with, but I will continue trying.

Thanks for the help,

Thanks John

2. nocturne1

nocturne1 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2004
    Foothill Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Damn, used to have Pietro's business card - no idea where it is anymore....

3. UPWtoys

UPWtoys Rookie

Nov 13, 2008
    Thanks for the thought, if you find it let me know.

Thanks for the help,
    John
    UPW

4. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    You have mail...

5. mjw599

mjw599 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jul 30, 2008
    A Chinese Democracy
    Good point.
    When was the last time anyone bought anything at CC?

The 'net makes a good competitor added with the aspect of capitalism that lets the strong survive rules out CC...now if they'd only let that happen to the Banks and sue the cr*p out of the Bank managers, but that is slightly off topic

6. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    It seems both CC and LOC were poorly managed for years also...you don't owe the banks $14M+ overnight.

7. Scuderia P1

Scuderia P1 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 18, 2008
    Monarch Bay, Calif
    Full Name:
    Chris Conti
    Yes, you keep telling me this. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, LOL.

That's not exactly my style, but when Lamborghini worshipers troll in a Ferrari message board demanding respect from the Tifosi I will respond.

It was you, the Lamborghini worshiper, who started arguing, I merely pointed out that Lamborghini's are overpriced POS, you responded demanding respect, sorry not from me...

8. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    You still don't get it, this message board is not just for Ferrari owners, you obviously aren't reading what i'm writing and you just don't get it. There's nothing that says you have to own a Ferrari when you sign up here. Like I said I like Ferraris, and I have been a fan of the F1 team for many years, I also have many friends that have Ferraris, and I live in Southern California, that's why I post in that section mainly. But, I don't need to defend myself, and I don't demand respect from you or the "tifosi" I have been on here much longer than you and have many friends on this board. I am not a Lamborghini worshiper, I own a Lamborghini, and I simply stated in my first post that this thread was about a dealership that went out of business and was not a Lamborghini bashing thread or a discussion on whether or not a Lamborghini is a POS or not, it has NOTHING to do with this thread, once again the dealership went down, not becuase they weren't selling enough cars, but for other reasons (from what I am hearing) and that's it. And of course you are entitled to your opinion but if you want to talk about a subject other than the one being dicussed in this thread, the start a new "Lamborghinis are overpriced POS" thread, then you can talk all you want about it, or better yet, why don't you go to another Ferrari board and do so the people on this board that are looking for information don't have to sift thru unnecessary BS posts...

9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    True, but we all know these things can easily go way O/T.

This is a big message board so you've gotta be ready for anything. :)

10. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    I definitely know that threads get off track on many occasions, and that's fine, I was just trying to tell the newbie to this board, who calls ME a troll, that it's not specifically for OWNERS, the So Cal/regional section in particular. I could give a rats a$$ whether he, or anybody thinks Lambos are a POS.

11. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Darth, what do you mean?

12. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    I see what Darth is saying, this isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last....

Here's something I was thinking... So Scudaria is saying that in his mind, Ferrari Chat should be talk only about Ferrari and only owners of Ferraris should be allowed to post because the name Ferrari is in the title of the website... (ok, he didn't say that specifically, but he is sure implying that)..... Let's just say you go to The Home Depot, and you can't buy a home there, I went down every aisle and I didn't see any homes listed for sale... should I be mad... And let's say I go to Joe's Pizza, do I have to buy pizza (since that's the name of the restaurant) or can I order some pasta??? I could keep going but I think you get my point... :)

13. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Marc,
    I wouldnt worry about it. I wouldnt waste any more time on the subject.

14. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    He's gotta vent, man!

15. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    I'm not... but yeah, I just wanted to vent... I have had such a bad week, actually bad month that I just needed to blow off some steam... I'm better now... ;)

16. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I have a martial arts bag down in the garage. Good way to spend a half hour fo-sho....... I painted a Lambo Bull on it for motivation! ;):):)

17. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    If you want to go for a drive to let some steam off, let me know.

D

18. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Steam and espresso?

19. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon

I may just have to do that...

20. Scuderia P1

Scuderia P1 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 18, 2008
    Monarch Bay, Calif
    Full Name:
    Chris Conti
    Go easy on the guy, it's not personal, he's not a jerk for owning a Lambo, just misguided...

21. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    I say we settle it with a track day. Marc in the Lambo and Scud. in his car.....who agrees?

22. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    No offense Scuderia but ronnie, the one who wrote that post, is a friend of mine, so I do believe it was you being called a jerk :0

Great idea!! Even though I have never taken the Lambo to the track, I would be more than happy to see who can pull quicker lap times at say Cal Speedway.... Maybe we can make a little wager perhaps.......

23. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You gonna sell tickets? :D

24. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    If you autograph.

25. HWJunkie

HWJunkie Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Oak Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Marc Simon
    I doubt anyone would want to watch...LOL

But actually, if I keep typing on this thread and I don't start selling some tickets to real events, like Lakers, I'm gonna need to sell the Lambo to pay my bills...;)