Kylie Jenner, Which cars does she really own? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Kylie Jenner, Which cars does she really own?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Booker, Jan 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
  2. MK1044

MK1044 Two Time F1 World Champ

Nov 6, 2011
    NYC USA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Really. Who the f*** cares about some celebritard? Why was that link even on the F-Chat banner?

JAM1 likes this.
  3. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Pay for placement baby! Any publicity is good publicity for those whores.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    I agree with you.

There was a time when kim kardashian was a personal shopper to Paris Hilton. That was like 15 years ago. It’s amazing what they have done.

COTY paid what it did because people buy the products. E! paid them what it did because people watched the show.

I bet their public lives are more scripted than they portray. But they built an amazing business. They easily could have been moderately wealthy heiresses in Beverly Hills (100MM split between a mom and like 6 kids).

5. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    I really am disappointed in all of you. You need to READ the article. She is quoted as saying the G-Wagen is her favorite car because "it makes her feel cool."

That should have dispatched the LaFerrari recovery team immediately. She is even sitting on the hood. Have you no empathy, no shame? Someone, somewhere, save that car! And you guys just take pot shots at her medical history while ignoring the screams of anguish from that trapped spirit. It's f##king embarrassing!

Igor Ound likes this.
  6. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky

7. Dphotos

Dphotos Rookie

Jul 1, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Southern California
    Mind you she started having this unnecessary plastic surgery as a minor. I understand the mom is very smart but what parent allows this kind of surgery on a minor. I understand if their is a birth defect or a child had an accident but this is not the case. This is to keep up with what her older sisters are doing. I know we live in different times but I just think this kind of thing is very wrong. It teaches other teenagers who are self-conscious that in order to look beautiful and to be successful you should follow what this family does. If you look at pictures of her at 17 and now it looks like a totally different person. I also know that these teen years can be very stressful for both girls and boys and I feel this only helps create more pressure to always look beautiful.

14RE458 likes this.
  8. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    That bow on the back must be as annoying as hell when she needs to sit on the toilet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOKE likes this.
  9. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky

10. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed