Kyle Leon 'Somanabolic' Muscle Maximizer ?? | FerrariChat

Kyle Leon 'Somanabolic' Muscle Maximizer ??

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by AMA328, Apr 9, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    Anyone ever heard of this? Guy has a spiel for what appears to be an ebook on building muscle.

Check via Google shows ENDLESS entries of 'best thing since sliced bread', which makes me wonder if 'Kyle' flooded google with favorable ratings urls to hide any bad reviews.

Just vague enough to offer 'hope' for all, but not enough specifics to determine what's involved.

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Looks like a modern day Cybergenics.

3. Ferrarilover5

Ferrarilover5 Rookie

Jul 28, 2011
    Full Name:
    Mathew Steward
    #3 Ferrarilover5, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    At present, Kyle can now be found in many Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program reviews by people. He is found in many glossy magazines, websites and now he is a successful fitness model.

4. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    As I do with most of the "muscle-building" supplement offerings, I'm calling horse doody. The continued hawking of the mythical magic bullet.

I just love how they always set these things up with "Are you afraid to take your short off at the beach? Do you not have super-cut biceps?" like there is something wrong with looking normal (and this is coming from someone with 4-5% body fat). Create a problem that doesn't exist, make people self-conscious, sell product. Despicable.

5. billyfitness

billyfitness Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2006
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Bill Leavitt
    Exactly. There are no shortcuts.

What you need to realize is that the 'fitness models' don't and did not exclusively use the product they are being paid to endorse to achieve their results.

This, Bowflex, or whatever.

I do use a Bowflex, but only as a small portion of my workout/tool arsenal.

In fact, the most important piece of my workout equipment is my kitchen and Whole Foods!

-Billy

6. PRS

PRS Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2011
    Issaquah
    Full Name:
    Pete S
    The amount of work required to look like a fitness model is obscene. Extremely strict diet/exercise regimen. (good genetics help though) I've seen very few dudes in public that look anything close to a fitness model.

7. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    Bingo!

Had a co-worker come in the other day asking what we thought about some "veggi supplement" to help correct some specific vitamin deficiency from lack of vegetables in the diet. The first thing that came to my mind was, "why don't you just eat more vegetables rather than spend $60 on some powder that more than likely doesn't do jack squat". People waste too much money on supplements, diet plans, and workout programs looking for a shortcut. There is no shortcut, it's dedication and hard work, period.

8. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'll Bingo your Bingo.
    My Father in law has lost over 90 pounds this year and everyone keeps asking him if he's done gastric bypass or HCG or any other number of programs. They are always a little disappointed when he tells them that he just goes to the gym 5-6 times a week and is careful about portion control. He is like a completely different person now, no more diabetes medicine and a lot more energy. He would miss going football and basketball games to make sure he made it to the gym each day.

I've been going to the gym regularly since March and I'm down 12 pounds and my strength has increased big time in all areas. My brother always gets mad that he doesn't have the results I have gotten, but he only goes to the gym 1 or 2 times each week.

9. billyfitness

Feb 14, 2006
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Bill Leavitt
    That is just a great story. I love to hear it. Give your Pop I.L. a way to go from me and to keep it up.

-Billy

10. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    Congrats to him! On the various fitness forums that I'm on it's always great to hear people reach their weight loss goals and to conquer new challenges (races, athletic activities, etc). However the thing I like hearing most is when people can get healthy enough to get off the meds they were on that shouldn't be necessary for the normal person.

11. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Awesome!!!

As for fitness models...a lot of those guys/girls don't look like fitness models, either. sure, they are in great shape, but it's pretty rare not to have some trickery going on. Photoshop, fake 'n bake, and a bit of makeup go a long way. Again, an attack on normalcy to create a "need" for a product...but i guess it's better to down harmless albeit worthless crap than to start shooting steroids!

12. billyfitness

Feb 14, 2006
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Bill Leavitt
    Funny you mention that!

My gf and I were just discussing and noticing yesterday at our fitness center all of the trainers and 'fitness' competitors and how they look post competition.

After the dieuretics, spray tans, (chemical body staining), excessive supplementation,(legal and otherwise), teeth bleaching, oil, and speedos are gone, they are bloated and have that extra 10-15# back on. Sickening.

These fitness competitions are the most anti-fitness thing I can think of. Well, Meth not withstanding! :)

If you can't maintain it you are fooling yourself and everyone else.

-Billy

13. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra

That IS sickening. What a ride they're taking their bodies on. And again, what a destructive message. It seems that is what the general public thinks of as a fitness pro. No wonder so many people think you're a self loathing wack-o if you're into health and exercise! Also makes it look like you have to go to some crazy extreme to be "healthy" to the uninformed. I'm sure that's frustrating to you as a trainer!

14. billyfitness

Feb 14, 2006
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Bill Leavitt
    Frustrating and disappointing.

But, at the end of the day I know the truth always finds its way out.

AND, the proof is always in the pudding.

-Billy

15. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    Thank you for joining the site to sort that out for us! Seems like you're a completely unbiased observer based on the product being listed in your sig!